Oooh well done!! :) please say you are actually going and not just going to put them on ebay and make us cry?! Sure you wouldnt do that though... :) When did your email come through? If it was just then then maybe there is still hope!?!?:rolleyes:

I'm definitely not going to put them on eBay, that would be like blasphemy! Me and three friends have been waiting for a chance to see Muse (together) for years now and we finally all had enough time and money. Can't wait :D.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I actually got the email before anyone else posted about it on this thread, I was on a train on my phone and couldn't log in. Hopefully you lot still have a chance!

Fucking touts should be arrested as soon as they put those dirty tickets for sale.

Agreed, only it's not touts, it's a collaboration between the promoters and the re-sale sites.

Or at least that's what I learned from Dispatches, which made viagogo look like nothing more than a criminal enterprise. Which, in fairness, it is.

There's still Thursday, people.

I'm taking a chunk out of my day at work on Thurs morning just for the rest of the tickets I want to get :LOL:.

I'm at home on Thursday so it's not too bad :)

Our cleaner comes at 9am so I've decided to put a message on our front door telling her to let herself in because I can't move :LOL:

I agree, there seem far too few on here that have been successful.. and there have been 20 or so non-signed-in-forum-members watching this thread all night too - so seems like either we are just an unlucky crowd or a bunch of touts all registered as many email accounts as they could muster and are now setting up ebay (which I would have thought someone would have been able to notice a suspicious number of new accounts going up?).

Hey ho... Good luck in the general sale on Thurs! ;)

good luck to you too, fingers crossed we get tickets!

I'm definitely not going to put them on eBay, that would be like blasphemy! Me and three friends have been waiting for a chance to see Muse (together) for years now and we finally all had enough time and money. Can't wait :D.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I actually got the email before anyone else posted about it on this thread, I was on a train on my phone and couldn't log in. Hopefully you lot still have a chance!

Ahh nice one MountainGoat :D sure you will have an awesome time (and the more the merrier for standing!!). Yeah, there's always Thursday... :) I was after 2 tickets but the friend i'm hopefully going with did say they might prefer seated, so they could be in luck! :)

Some of us can't afford to miss work unfortunately :supersad:

I'm not missing work either, I just have an understanding boss who's let me take an unofficial 'break' at quarter to 10 for however long it takes to get these tickets ;). I promised I'd make up the time, so it's all good. I just hope the internet on the work PCs isn't incredibly shite/slow. I'd really rather be using my laptop at home, but I'm not complaining: at least he's letting me do this.

I was amazed at work how many people said I should have got 2 tickets and sold one on ebay to cover the cost of my ticket/transport/hotel - I could never do that and think it's awful how many tickets are going at rip off prices on ebay. From speaking to students at College it appears a lot of people do this to fund their tickets?

I'm seeing Blur at a warm up gig in August and that was a different ticket selling set up - name will be on my ticket and I have to take the card it was purchased with plus photo ID as in driving licence or passport - seems a fair system but can't see Wolverhampton Civic hall managing to police that on the door as too time consuming to check everyone? Got mine in the pre sale with a fan forum link and it was so easy.

Sounds like Radiohead have a named ticket/ID check set up too.

Mind you not too happy I will have to have my bank card and passport to look after at a gig and my train trip home involves a very rough station.

I was amazed at work how many people said I should have got 2 tickets and sold one on ebay to cover the cost of my ticket/transport/hotel - I could never do that and think it's awful how many tickets are going at rip off prices on ebay. From speaking to students at College it appears a lot of people do this to fund their tickets?

I'm seeing Blur at a warm up gig in August and that was a different ticket selling set up - name will be on my ticket and I have to take the card it was purchased with plus photo ID as in driving licence or passport - seems a fair system but can't see Wolverhampton Civic hall managing to police that on the door as too time consuming to check everyone? Got mine in the pre sale with a fan forum link and it was so easy.

Sounds like Radiohead have a named ticket/ID check set up too.

Mind you not too happy I will have to have my bank card and passport to look after at a gig and my train trip home involves a very rough station.

The name/card number on tickets set up works very well. I've had it for Arctic Monkeys and Red Hot Chili Peppers concerts. The only problem arises when parents buy their kids tickets so the card number and name is that of the parent and not the child going to the concert.

Archived