New Photo Gallery Live

KirkBot

Yeah there is a photo of him with the black one. It was just a little strange seeing him using something other than a manson or the dreaded keytar. :)

But now there's a Kitara! :awesome:

Has he ever used a Manson before? It looks to plain for him! Where are the nobs? What happened to the thingymajigs? Where's the slick black look? Why do I care?

Edit - That was meant to say fender. What a fail

Yeah, he's used Strats on almost every album I think

Clips of him using one on Resistance

Might've used for Hoodoo?

Used for Thoughts of A Dying Atheist

Imagine it was used for a few parts on OoS, perhaps Screenager with the trem parts

He seems to be keen on using Blackie and Strats in the studio

Nope.

Unless some time in July is 'soon' to you.

July is pretty soon tbh. And it could be. Just because we didn't have asingle until july before TR it doesn't mean it couldn't happen now. Even though it's not that likely^^'

July is pretty soon tbh. And it could be. Just because we didn't have asingle until july before TR it doesn't mean it couldn't happen now. Even though it's not that likely^^'

I'm not assuming that the single will come out in July because of The Resistance's timeline. It's just a very logical time to release the first single.

Made my day :D

how soon is soon in Kirk terms...:shifty: expecting this 'news' will be album name? :)

Dom looks so glum on some of the pictures </3

@Nowherethomas Philosophical question of the day: "How soon is soon?" Philosophical answer of the day: "Soon".

:chuckle:

oh Tom! :rolleyes:

anyone managed to decifer any new info off the white boards or is it all too hard to read? Looks like 12 songs :happy:

I think that the pic with the full white board is old, Tom may have tweeted it a while ago with instagram filters on it.

Keytar is basically two MIDI keyboards. The kitiar is a pad with keys. The pad makes a huge difference. If they use it live the kitiar will have to be used

ahhh okay, Couldn't the Keytar, or the MIDI Controllers on the bottom of his guitars control the Kitiara?

@Nowherethomas Philosophical question of the day: "How soon is soon?" Philosophical answer of the day: "Soon".

:chuckle:

i do wonder if he's constantly plotting new ways to make fans frustrated or it it's just something that comes easily to him :p

Archived