New Photo Gallery Live

KirkBot

Lovin' the pics - some of which are lolworthy :chuckle:! This album seems to be the era of boredom during album-making, haha!

I especially love that PedroChris is back, even for just a day :cool:!

The speculation is that the sheet music says 'Supremacy' at the top. I'm intrigued :shifty:. I really can't wait to hear this album - HURRY UP PLZ KTHX! (PS - no lullabies!)

ahhh okay, Couldn't the Keytar, or the MIDI Controllers on the bottom of his guitars control the Kitiara?

I would say the x/y pad could do it but the kitiara also has frets in some form so unless he wants to lock Hugh away for a few months to figure it out I'd he'd have to use the kitiara. Its a disturbingly unique device.

They might as well just announce the track listing along with the album title... We've pretty much known the working titles for the past few months. :LOL:

...unless we've been trolled :eek:

They've done everything but confirm those names. 'oh it was an accident' 'we were drunk'.

They sound like someone apologizing after a one-night stand.

Interestingly Muse Wiki has changed one of the song names form 'Change' to 'Chalice'. You can see it in one of the images on the infamous whiteboard.

I told you guys ages ago it was Chalice and no one believed me. :phu:

I told you guys ages ago it was Chalice and no one believed me. :phu:

Hmmph, it was pretty readable also in the enhanced version of one of the pictures Tom sent from the studio (unreadable originally). It wasn't corrected on musewiki at the time either...

Archived