Why thankyou. I love them.

That was the weirdest gig in the world. I was at the front, and the only time someone got pushed into me was during Plug in Baby. I swear i had way too much personal space for a Muse gig at the barrier.

:0

Yeah I wasn't too keen on that gig, dullest crowd, least it didn't look as dull as that Radio 1 concert they did

What uni you at?

Yeah I wasn't too keen on that gig, dullest crowd, least it didn't look as dull as that Radio 1 concert they did

What uni you at?

It was a crap crowd. But it was full of boardies so i dont understand haha. You can see me on the footage during Supremacy, its so embarrassing haha

577151_4326013303510_474850620_n.jpg

Lincoln! Where are you?

JAMIE GET OFF THE BARRIER EVERY GIG

I remember my friend told me she saw people facetiming people back home at the Roundhouse gig :facepalm: ridiculous

Also yay musecasters (or is it rust relic). Hopefully he should be helping me out with something soon :awesome:

NO :phu:

:facepalm:

Kev = musecasters Mark = rust_relic

Where I was it was fairly cramped, whenever matt came close we got a massive surge of people, and I would even say that it was rougher than the O2 night one, but that was tame.

Edit: SO MANY IPHONES

I saw The Subways the night before at my Uni Student union and i was on the barrier for that, and it was 10x pushier than the Roundhouse gig.

It was so tame! I did have Reneé and my flat mate behind me though, and George Brooks in front of me. It was nice to be able to enjoy the gig and take pictures that weren't blurry haha.

I saw The Subways the night before at my Uni Student union and i was on the barrier for that, and it was 10x pushier than the Roundhouse gig.

It was so tame! I did have Reneé and my flat mate behind me though, and George Brooks in front of me. It was nice to be able to enjoy the gig and take pictures that weren't blurry haha.

I recon I actually had an inch or two to spare next to me at the O2 though :LOL: night 2 was fucking mental though :eek:

Maybe they're the same person with a dupe account. Need to get James and his banhammer.

It's funny you mention that :ninja:

Anyhow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP32_qR1Qcc

I shouldn't be posting that after Dom's cover, but I did that the other day. a bit sloppy and the tone didn't record well, but it was mainly for MFC as I accidentally deleted the previous version I did. It had video too, unlike this one

I was going for the album tone, but failed epically.

oh and watch out for that white noise in the beginning.

Ooh?

And that E-shape is the sex. Not quite as good as Stealth but still very good

It's not one person with two accounts, but two people with three accounts :ninja:

And thanks - you can hear the dual P90s in that clip. All of it was bridge P90 only except for the outro riff which was series.