Leeds was my first Muse gig, and already i feel spoiled :p. BUT, i get the feeling i wont go to a better gig :/ and will be permanently dissapointed... even though this might not be the case, i can't help but wonder :rolleyes::LOL:

I know exactly how you feel, Reading was my first Muse gig. In my opinion, the only thing that could top that would be having another album played in full (just to us musers) and, including Dead Star (my Favourite) and Invincible/BaH (regardless of what album is played)

Yeah I have a few gigs to keep me busy until the end of the year.

I went a bit crazy the other day and booked a few in about an hour, I think I have 11 between late September and late November with tours still to be announced :LOL::unsure: Looking forward to them all, mind!

11? I only have 3!! :LOL:

Yep, just checked my schedule - The Subways, Manchester Orchestra, The Joy Formidable (supported by ASIWYFA), Royal Republic, Dananananaykroyd, Rise Against (supported by Tom Morello :awesome:), Vessels, The Naked And Famous, Yuck, Alter Bridge & Frank Turner :D

I know you're seeing Opeth, kindof jealous but i'm not a big fan so i don't feel like it's worth me paying for, who else?

/offtopicsorry

The Cat Empire, Flogging Molly, Guillemots. And maybe Laura Marling and Friendly Fires. Booooom. Would like Frank Turner tickets but he's playing London on a Sunday, iirc.

And wtf, Dean, Tom Morello is srsly supporting Rise Against?!

I'd say come to Manchester for the gig which is on a Saturday instead but it's sold out :(

Yeah, should be the other way around but I guess Tom's solo project isn't very famous at all over here yet, i'm definitely more excited for him than Rise Against :LOL:.

I need more Muse though. I can't believe we'll probably have to wait until Summer next year for gigs.

Me too. My Muse live fix never seems to be enough after I've just seen them!

Summer will be the very earliest :(. I really hope they actually do play in the UK next year. Album six should hopefully be out towards the end of 2012 if they follow pattern - maybe October/November gigs? Still ages away *le sigh*.

Archived