I hope not D: I had/have blue hair, did Mr Armpit have that too? D;

Not you then! No, the guy standing immediately to my right had blonde hair and was very tall.

He also had exceedingly smelly armpits. So much so that when I was squashed into facing sideways and ended up with my face buried in his armpit, the stench dissolved my nostrils far more effectively than a lifetime of snorting coke (not that I snort coke) could ever do! :LOL:

It was that, coupled with the fact I could no longer see and could barely hear, Muse, that prompted me to ask to be pulled out.

Bonked? You don't mean what I think you mean do you? :eek:

How do you even do that at a concert...?

I'm not sure how they managed it, but it is what you're probably thinking- his pants were down, her skirt was up and the rest of us were trying to ignore them. Luckily they weren't as loud as the musc.

Synths maybe, during the "To forget your love" sections? I don't know, I'm guilty of not paying attention to Morgan for most songs.

He hasn't played on plug in baby before, maybe he didn't at reading. I just thaught I saw and heard something, especially during the chorus.

• 1 month later...
One observation I remember making while going through YouTube footage of Reading - during UD, the lasers were incredible, but the song itself felt very weak with the extra synth noises.

Anyone else agree?

Undisclosed Desires always sounded weak and dull. The lasers were quite cool, I thought they worked better in Micro Cuts though.

Synths maybe, during the "To forget your love" sections? I don't know, I'm guilty of not paying attention to Morgan for most songs.

That's not a synth. Its Matt using a whammy with some modulations like chorus and maybe phaser.

Undisclosed Desires always sounded weak and dull. The lasers were quite cool, I thought they worked better in Micro Cuts though.

Sounded fine at Wembley, but I've always felt the jams Dom and Chris do before UD and the keytar intro were better than UD itself. That and it was cool at Wembley with the podium in the middle of the crowd.

I just remember that at Reading there was some extra synth noise on the parts Morgan plays and that bought the song down because they just sounded rubbish.

I also remember being baffled by my Dad, who watched the BBC3 broadcast and said UD was quite good.

Sounded fine at Wembley, but I've always felt the jams Dom and Chris do before UD and the keytar intro were better than UD itself. That and it was cool at Wembley with the podium in the middle of the crowd.

Yes, the MK Jam is better than Undisclosed Desires.

I found the podium annoying at LCCC, during Undisclosed Desires at least, having to crane your neck and turn at funny angles to see the band. It worked during Take A Bow though.

Archived