I remember you asking me what song was next, and I said "Dark Shines", and you gave me that weird look and said "don't like it". Then afterwards you were like "it's okay". :LOL:

Oh Lyra how could you:phu: That tattoo talk we were having, well after seeing it at Reading I'm having Darkshines or is it Dark Shines on my wrist:confused: That's how much I love it :awesome:

Darkshines has always been one of my faves. At reading it was huge, and now it's gone up even more places.

:yesey:

I've seen IBTY three times too and I love it! :p:D

Seen it twice, hated it on cd, but live it's both awesome and:LOL:

Oh Lyra how could you:phu: That tattoo talk we were having, well after seeing it at Reading I'm having Darkshines or is it Dark Shines on my wrist:confused: That's how much I love it :awesome:

I've always wondered what most other Musers type that as.

I go with, "Darkshines" because that's what it's labelled as on the Origin box and on iTunes, yet it changes to "Dark Shines" on Hullabaloo :p

I go with, "Darkshines" because that's what it's labelled as on the Origin box and on iTunes, yet it changes to "Dark Shines" on Hullabaloo :p

When i imported Dark Shines into my itunes from the CD, it went to Dark *space* Shines. but on the album cover it says Darkshines, so i'd to go with that, although i prefer the space...

Lol. I read an NME article earlier, about which bands/songs you'd like to get rid of.

First comment was saying after Reading and seeing all their fans, they'd like to get rid of Muse, seeing how they booed every other act during the day

I couldn't help but suspect MFC might be behind it all :LOL:

Lol. I read an NME article earlier, about which bands/songs you'd like to get rid of.

First comment was saying after Reading and seeing all their fans, they'd like to get rid of Muse, seeing how they booed every other act during the day

:LOL: That's just hilarious.

When i imported Dark Shines into my itunes from the CD, it went to Dark *space* Shines. but on the album cover it says Darkshines, so i'd to go with that, although i prefer the space...

I noticed on a photo of the setlist from Reading, it was written as 2 separate words, who knows:unsure:. I'll just see which looks best:happy:

Link?

Archived