Was about to post that :p

360 however... what's wrong with a good old-fashioned DVD? :rolleyes:

I KNOW! Maybe they'll do a dvd of just origin and a 360 of new born, bliss, and pib. I hate 360, pisses me off. but a muse logoed camera filmed me, and that guy was talking to tom before hand so we might be in luck.

I KNOW! Maybe they'll do a dvd of just origin and a 360 of new born, bliss, and pib. I hate 360, pisses me off. but a muse logoed camera filmed me, and that guy was talking to tom before hand so we might be in luck.

If i'm on any potential Muse DVD, i think my life would be fulfilled :LOL:

Was near...ish the front, there's a decent chance!

If the rumors are true and OoS is getting remastered then this is the best news out of the lot. Think about it, most Muse fans will buy it, some people who seen the gigs will buy it and some people will buy it just out of interest. This will raise the profile of OoS which hopefully will be a good thing going into the next tours shows.

If Muse see that OoS has done well in the charts and they have realized with them gigs how much fun the songs are live, then hopefully that combination will carry over to the next albums tour.

Just a thought...

Hmmm. It'd be nice to see pro-footage with all those pretty visuals. I will have Darkshines on repeat.

I never loved that song before Reading. I have a whole new appreciation for it now :happy:

I'm hoping the DVD will be all of OoS from Reading, greatest hits from various Resistance Tour gigs and five or so songs in 360 as an extra feature.

I never loved that song before Reading. I have a whole new appreciation for it now :happy:

I'm hoping the DVD will be all of OoS from Reading, greatest hits from various Resistance Tour gigs and five or so songs in 360 as an extra feature.

They should include IBTY from the Resistance tour, since not many of us got to see it. I'm not fussed on 360.

I remember you asking me what song was next, and I said "Dark Shines", and you gave me that weird look and said "don't like it". Then afterwards you were like "it's okay". :LOL:

They should include IBTY from the Resistance tour, since not many of us got to see it. I'm not fussed on 360.

*has seen it three times* :p

Archived