Lol. I read an NME article earlier, about which bands/songs you'd like to get rid of.

First comment was saying after Reading and seeing all their fans, they'd like to get rid of Muse, seeing how they booed every other act during the day

I couldn't help but suspect MFC might be behind it all :LOL:

ha, guilty as charged.

But people knew you as sideways M.

That was one of mine as well

I noticed on a photo of the setlist from Reading, it was written as 2 separate words, who knows:unsure:. I'll just see which looks best:happy:

Interesting. I'd say if it's two words on Hullabaloo and the Reading Setlist, then that's correct and the Origin one was a mistake. The more recent version is usually more accurate. I've had it with a few other songs from other bands before, and I give the benefit of the doubt to the more recent versions as they're usually correct.

Oh, and you're advised not to take note of anything NME says about Muse fans. In 2009 they said something about how all Muse fans were ugly, wore capes, and played World Of Warcraft. The amount of shite they come out with is incredibly to be honest. And let's not forget the whole "Plug In Baby sounds like a bucket of sick" article when that came out! :LOL:

Interesting. I'd say if it's two words on Hullabaloo and the Reading Setlist, then that's correct and the Origin one was a mistake. The more recent version is usually more accurate. I've had it with a few other songs from other bands before, and I give the benefit of the doubt to the more recent versions as they're usually correct.

Oh, and you're advised not to take note of anything NME says about Muse fans. In 2009 they said something about how all Muse fans were ugly, wore capes, and played World Of Warcraft. The amount of shite they come out with is incredibly to be honest. And let's not forget the whole "Plug In Baby sounds like a bucket of sick" article when that came out! :LOL:

I much prefer a certain member of this forum's description of Muse fans all being ugly, bed wetting cry babies with no friends who got severely bullied at school. :LOL:

So Chris said today that Screenager could make a reappearance on setlists after the success of their R/L performances. And he also said they were really happy with how Dark Shines turned out.

Oooh, I hope it does. It was so beautiful at Reading. :happy:

It's nice to know playing Origin has made them appreciate songs like Screenager and Dark Shines more.

Archived