I'd say come to Manchester for the gig which is on a Saturday instead but it's sold out :(

Yeah, should be the other way around but I guess Tom's solo project isn't very famous at all over here yet, i'm definitely more excited for him than Rise Against :LOL:.

I probably would as well, just for the lols. Oh well :LOL:

Trufax. I don't really know much of Rise Against so can't really comment on them, but Tom will almost certainly be immense :happy:

I have Ed Sheeran, Kids In Glass Houses, Death From Above 1979, Rise Against, Explosions In The Sky, Frank Turner and Kasabian to look foward to :D

Hoping I can see DFA at Manchester, but transport is such a fucking arse.

Yep, just checked my schedule - The Subways, Manchester Orchestra, The Joy Formidable (supported by ASIWYFA), Royal Republic, Dananananaykroyd, Rise Against (supported by Tom Morello :awesome:), Vessels, The Naked And Famous, Yuck, Alter Bridge & Frank Turner :D

Oh wow. Dananananakroyd are awesome. And yeah, what someone else said about Morello supporting Rise Against :stunned: Alter Bridge is the band that Myles Kennedy usually sings with, right? He's got a great voice.

I saw them at Alexandra Palace when they were touring Employment :cool:

I'm really jealous, that was my favourite album for ages when it first came out, but I was in the same situation as WutDaFucksy.

I probably would as well, just for the lols. Oh well :LOL:

Trufax. I don't really know much of Rise Against so can't really comment on them, but Tom will almost certainly be immense :happy:

You could always check Scarletmist :awesome:

Yeah nor do I, I know a few songs which I like (so far, i'm going to listen to more) so i'm sure i'll enjoy them but i'm a bit of a Tom Morello fanboy as you probably know and i've never seen Rage, Audioslave or SSSC so the first time he picks up one of his electric guitars i'm going to go mental :LOL:

Oh wow. Dananananakroyd are awesome. And yeah, what someone else said about Morello supporting Rise Against :stunned: Alter Bridge is the band that Myles Kennedy usually sings with, right? He's got a great voice.

Yeah I know, i'd half seen them before but I saw them properly at Reading and they were fantastic so I thought i'd go see them, tickets are cheap, and yeah Myles Kennedy is the frontman of Alter Bridge, they're pretty great live, i'm confused as to how they're playing the MEN Arena though (10,000+) when they haven't released anything since I saw them not quite sell out Manchester Academy last year (about 3,000)

EDIT: Oh crap, DFA in Manchester, I forgot about that!

You could always check Scarletmist :awesome:

Yeah nor do I, I know a few songs which I like so i'm sure i'll enjoy them but i'm a bit of a Tom Morello fanboy as you probably know and i've never seen Rage, Audioslave or SSSC so the first time he picks up one of his electric guitars i'm going to go mental :LOL:

My friend got screwed over by some eejit on Scarletmist a while back, so I'm a little wary of them now. Shame really, I liked the idea of people only being able to resell at face value. Oh well.

:chuckle:

Yep, just checked my schedule - The Subways, Manchester Orchestra, The Joy Formidable (supported by ASIWYFA), Royal Republic, Dananananaykroyd, Rise Against (supported by Tom Morello :awesome:), Vessels, The Naked And Famous, Yuck, Alter Bridge & Frank Turner :D

I know you're seeing Opeth, kindof jealous but i'm not a big fan so i don't feel like it's worth me paying for, who else?

/offtopicsorry

for the 1st time in god knows how many years I have only 1 ticket left to use - which is Y&T, after that???

NERO/Tine Tempah and YMAS :D

I need more Muse though. I can't believe we'll probably have to wait until Summer next year for gigs.

scary - and next summer is optimistic.

Me too. My Muse live fix never seems to be enough after I've just seen them!

Summer will be the very earliest :(. I really hope they actually do play in the UK next year. Album six should hopefully be out towards the end of 2012 if they follow pattern - maybe October/November gigs? Still ages away *le sigh*.

This makes me sad:supersad: I have Muse withdrawal. I really hope we don't have to wait till 2013, I don't think I could cope:(

Have got a few gigs lined up to relieve the pain though (Frank Turner, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, The Joy Formidable):awesome:

Wish DFA were coming to Glasgow. Manchester is too far to travel for a gig that will last just over an hour :(

Only got Kaiser Chiefs to look forward to in February, and well... it's only Kaiser Chiefs. They're not great but i still want to see them.

I do have two Kasabian tickets but i think i might sell them. They're seated and in a crap section. I couldn't do that after i was seated for them last time as well. *le sigh*

Wolfmother could still tour early next year but i need mah Myooooze!!!

Archived