Never do a competition like this again if this is what happens, I say.

I understand there's always some rigging going on, and I think Warner made a mistake putting up a competition a week before Reading because the closer we get there will be many more people desperate to win tickets. Some will really go the whole way to get what they want.

More suitable prize should be given for the next one. Signed Merch or a band Meet & Greet in London. Not the Hottest Tickets around a week before the event :noey:

Wasn't anything to do with Warner, was management via admins+mods, but yeah, there have been flaws, so next time thing will be a little different.

Oh ok. I thought it was Warner who thought it up as some sort of fun idea. Anyway, will there even be a next time if this goes on?? Some people really can't be trusted.

jack :LOL:

What?

Oh ok. I thought it was Warner who thought it up as some sort of fun idea. Anyway, will there even be a next time if this goes on?? Some people really can't be trusted.

Most likely, we'll make it cheat proof next time!

I think the mods should just delete the top ten submissions, just to be on the safe side :shifty:

:LOL:

Most likely, we'll make it cheat proof next time!

Good. And don't make it something where you submit via the message boards either, otherwise you'll have this again!

You'll need to think smart to get past the cheats.

You're saying that new members are the helpers of those cheaters. I think you're accusing people in wane .I'm a new member, and what's with that? I voted for the variant I liked most. And I think that other people've done the same. Don't we have a right to choose what we want?

Good. And don't make it something where you submit via the message boards either, otherwise you'll have this again!

You'll need to think smart to get past the cheats.

...because obviously it's impossible to use several accounts when submitting through a different site.

You're saying that new members are the helpers of those cheaters. I think you're accusing people in wane .I'm a new member, and what's with that? I voted for the variant I liked most. And I think that other people've done the same. Don't we have a right to choose what we want?

Is there a reason a new member needs to create multiple accounts on the same day? Huh? And have NO board activity other than voting in a competition? We certainly don't penalize new members for not posting, but dup accounts are not allowed.

We are accusing people who make several accounts. Saying that new members are cheating doesn't mean that we are accusing ALL new members of cheating...

I am just going to DIE if any of mine or Natalia's friends created multiple accounts to help her cause when we rallied the troops! :eek::eek::eek::eek::LOL:

Pip, not to my knowledge! :eek:

I solemnly swear, I do not have a duplicate account on here, please check it out. I log in from three different IP addresses (home PC, work PC, phone) and I didn't even ask my family to vote for me...

Still, can't help but laugh a little at all the drama! :LOL:

Nope, not saying that. It's the speed with which the votes were suddenly increasing in the space of about an hour.

Of course there's nothing wrong with friends registering to vote, so long as it's one person per account rather than one or two people with multiple accounts.

Anyway, who is Wane?

We're not!

Niall said he might have to do checks on all new users in case any of them are helping out with the Red Square submission. Just an IP/Activity check probably.

You can choose what you want, but there's more chance of people getting suspicious if you vote for Red Square..

Just saying.

Pip, not to my knowledge! :eek:

I solemnly swear, I do not have a duplicate account on here, please check it out. I log in from three different IP addresses (home PC, work PC, phone) and I didn't even ask my family to vote for me...

Still, can't help but laugh a little at all the drama! :LOL:

Oh I've asked loads of friends to join and vote for you since realising yesterday that you were in second place! :happy:

Archived