Serious. I just googled 'muse avatars' and got to Muselive. It wasn't gillymuseholics avatar. It was a post with a series of different muse avatars and I just saved one unbeknownst to it belonging to gillymuseholic.

It hurt my feelings.

Nah it doesn't. I just like baiting people who use the gifs I made.

WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Serious. I just googled 'muse avatars' and got to Muselive. It wasn't gillymuseholics avatar. It was a post with a series of different muse avatars and I just saved one unbeknownst to it belonging to gillymuseholic.

Jack, I don't mind where, or from whom, you got it, if it's on the 'net it's fair game ;)

It's just funny because of what was posted earlier!

Jack, I don't mind where, or from whom, you got it, if it's on the 'net it's fair game ;)

It's just funny because of what was posted earlier!

I just find it weird that gillymuseholic pop out of nowhere claiming I stole her avatar. :wtf:

isn't this thread getting off topic now?

oh and btw Jack, I am not in any position to make any assumptions about your sexuality. Adding "boy" was a matter of not assuming that you're straight. Why would I assume that anyone is straight? If you took that in a bad way, then that's your fault.

oh and btw Jack' date=' I am not in any position to make any assumptions about your sexuality. Adding "boy" was a matter of not assuming that you're straight. Why would I assume that anyone is straight? If you took that in a bad way, then that's your fault.[/quote']

I didn't take it in a bad way at all.

Good of you to make assumptions, but so you know, I'm straight.

oh and btw Jack, I am not in any position to make any assumptions about your sexuality. Adding "boy" was a matter of not assuming that you're straight. Why would I assume that anyone is straight? If you took that in a bad way, then that's your fault.

Yeah, that realisation thing. You watch Bellz jump about enough, and suddenly, who knows?

Archived