My location is beautiful. Shame there's too many other entries blocking the view :phu:

Same. :(

An old theater in Oakland, California that has a history dating back to the 1920's and brilliant architecture, and holds 2,800 people. It would be intimate, and since in my fantasy the only ticket holders would be .mu members, it would be appreciated by all who attend.

Plus have you seen the tardis? I dont see no space for a stage... nor a crowd. Think people!

Considering that there is supposed to be a library and pool in the TARDIS (that we never see), it could also house a theater and/or an arena.

This may seem like a leading question, I'm aiming for it not to be, but is the competition fair if it has a thread alongside it? Doesn't that turn it into a popularity contest rather than voting because people like the answer? I'm assuming it has been all over social networks too.

Yes, it's perfectly fair.

Natalia's entry was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of all but one yesterday and it hadn't been mentioned in this thread once. The entry which was, up until last night, at number 1, was submitted by someone I've never heard of.

They are both good entries.

As for social networks, I only realised yesterday that Natalia's entry was so high up and it was only then I posted a link to it on my Facebook. But then, what has my Facebook content got to do with you or anyone else? I rather think it's up to me to decide that, don't you?

Same. :(

An old theater in Oakland, California that has a history dating back to the 1920's and brilliant architecture, and holds 2,800 people. It would be intimate, and since in my fantasy the only ticket holders would be .mu members, it would be appreciated by all who attend.

:LOL: orly?

Ah, interesting! Don't suppose you can say but were any of those accounts used to vote for 'Red Square'?

Hey, if Natalia is beaten fair and square by members/friends voting for others then all is fair but if cheating is involved, not so fair.

We noticed some duplicate accounts being used. We shall be banning these accounts :) if the person making the accounts is the same as the one who submitted the venue, that will be disqualified.

did a check on the account. the 2 visitor messages are about supporting the red square.

I think those 2 messages are from the multiple accounts too.

...why would a duplicate account send a message to himself?

I don't know. Maybe to make it look less "obvious" and not such a set up? Both of the messages said "Support the Red Square" but one without "the" to make it look less obvious.

Some people are quite shifty and desperate to cover it up.

Oh and Simon, it might not even be a he, could be a she. You should always assume things :p

^ Exactly.

Shouldn't the red square submission be removed? If these votes were made under false accounts and the person cheated shouldn't it be fair to remove the submission altogether?

We noticed some duplicate accounts being used. We shall be banning these accounts :) if the person making the accounts is the same as the one who submitted the venue, that will be disqualified.

:)

Oh I know. I'm just not surprised.

Me neither, that's why I spotted it I think! Suddenly there was an entry I'd not even spotted before!:LOL:

I guess I just want the two people who wouldn't otherwise be able to go to be lucky :)

Archived