nice to see the entries that weren't proper locations removed. does make a lot more sense like this and it would be really unfair for everyone who enters a real location and not a joke. pity it wasnt done before, but better late than never.

my two favorites are now at the top, cool :)

and my 221b baker street entry is still valid :awesome:

Oh come on' date=' how many votes did you even have? :LOL:[/quote']

What does that matter? I made an effort to think of one.

I don't see why yours is valid either..."Glastonbury 2004" is basically trying to say that's when Muse played good set lists and taking advantage. It's not exactly a fantasy location either.

/rant

What does that matter? I made an effort to think of one.

I don't see why yours is valid either..."Glastonbury 2004" is basically trying to say that's when Muse played good set lists and taking advantage. It's not exactly a fantasy location either.

/rant

lolwat

1. And what is that effort worth if you weren't close to winning? Are you sad because you won't have any proof that your entry existed?

2. No it isn't. And yes it is, how is it NOT a fantasy location?

Well it is fantasy as its already happened which makes it an impossibility to relive unless you are the doc and great scott! if you were you could go back, however, sadly this character and his inevitable machine of time don't exist so we must play on to the fact that glastonbury 2004 in this situation is a fantasy location.

One fucking sentence, boosh.

Well it is fantasy as its already happened which makes it an impossibility to relive unless you are the doc and great scott! if you were you could go back, however, sadly this character and his inevitable machine of time don't exist so we must play on to the fact that glastonbury 2004 in this situation is a fantasy location.

Technically it's also a secret dig at Muse and their set lists.

Took me 3 reads to get that :LOL:

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant.

<3

lolwat

1. And what is that effort worth if you weren't close to winning? Are you sad because you won't have any proof that your entry existed?

I don't really care about what the final result would've been. I am slightly disappointed it got removed because even though +22 wasn't much at all, it still got to the 2nd page of like 50, which I was pleased with.

Archived