Is there a reason a new member needs to create multiple accounts on the same day? Huh? And have NO board activity other than voting in a competition? We certainly don't penalize new members for not posting, but dup accounts are not allowed.

Why are you so sure that it's one person? This competition is on the mane page of muse.mu, it's logical that new members pay attention to this fantasy venue, right?

Why are you so sure that it's one person? This competition is on the mane page of muse.mu, it's logical that new members pay attention to this fantasy venue, right?

Oh, it's def. more than one person.

Edit: It's more than just an influx of people registering on the same day. We have ways of knowing if it's the same people creating multiple accounts.

They're not just assuming that someone is cheating. There are ways of checking if someone makes several accounts.

Maybe because of the IP Address they know it's one person..

It might be on the main page of muse.mu but that still entitles no one to enter multiple accounts and try and win by voting for themselves constantly.

Is it ironic that your signature is "Be who you are!"?

Never do a competition like this again if this is what happens, I say.

I understand there's always some rigging going on, and I think Warner made a mistake putting up a competition a week before Reading because the closer we get there will be many more people desperate to win tickets. Some will really go the whole way to get what they want.

More suitable prize should be given for the next one. Signed Merch or a band Meet & Greet in London. Not the Hottest Tickets around a week before the event :noey:

Yeah, people will do all kinds of desperate things to get votes...

So Dan will get to go for the whole weekend if Natalia wins, and he's the one I met at the footy the other week?

Yes, you met Dan at football :)

He has bought a ticket from a boardie but Seetickets appear to have lost it :mad::mad::mad:

That is why he may need another ticket. If his Sunday ticket turns up in the meantime then (if she wins) Natalia will give her weekend ticket to someone else, unless Dan is able to come for the weekend, in which case he will give his day ticket to someone of Natalia's choosing.

Nah, I got over that not too long after I heard why. My current submission is doing just fine with +5 :):p

I'm not THAT desperate. All I did was ask a few people to vote for me. Might've been a bit too much but who cares? I'm not gonna win anyway.

Jack, you could ask all your family and friends to register and vote for you ya know, it's up to you to do the work on this.

Yes, you met Dan at football :)

He has bought a ticket from a boardie but Seetickets appear to have lost it :mad::mad::mad:

That is why he may need another ticket. If his Sunday ticket turns up in the meantime then (if she wins) Natalia will give her weekend ticket to someone else, unless Dan is able to come for the weekend, in which case he will give his day ticket to someone of Natalia's choosing.

Oh good. He seemed nice. Is he staying with Kelly?

You're saying that new members are the helpers of those cheaters. I think you're accusing people in wane .I'm a new member, and what's with that? I voted for the variant I liked most. And I think that other people've done the same. Don't we have a right to choose what we want?

No one said that. We said we'd be checking all new members. Those who are duplicates will be banned.

I am in the top20, but I asked all my friends and followers to vote for Lyra(and not me).

I am such a nice guy.

I've voted for you, Lyra and Natalia ;)

Oh good. He seemed nice. Is he staying with Kelly?

He is, he's a great gig-buddie! If he goes for the day he's driving there and back on Sunday. Not sure about if he goes for the weekend.

Where did I say that?

If you can't see why this is suspicious then you must be blind! Have you actually watched the votes mounting for this person this afternoon??!:rolleyes:

Heh, I was just being sarcastic since that other guy complained about the thread ^^

And cool that Natalia's suggestion is winning, that has been my favourite ever since I first saw it.

You're saying that new members are the helpers of those cheaters. I think you're accusing people in wane .I'm a new member, and what's with that? I voted for the variant I liked most. And I think that other people've done the same. Don't we have a right to choose what we want?

50503_215770674313_6548790_n.jpg

Hah, spelling fail.

Archived