Hi:)

So you decided to delete the "Red square" entry - well... who am I to contradict? Just a random russian muser who doesn't post on .mu boards. But I want all of you to know: there's quite a large musers-community in Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and other so-called post-USSR countries. And there was a huge effort put in getting "Red Square" leading. The voting link was posted on official Russian fan-forum (I did it myself), in numerous Muse-communities in Russian social network vk.com (here's a link to the biggest one: http://vk.com/notka_muse) and there was quite a campaign on twitter. Maybe some of us got carried away and cheated. But I'm pretty sure that MOST of the votes were received in a fair way - we asked our friends (even non-musers) to help us, our parents and even friends of our parents. For most of us it wasn't about winning L&R tickets - MOST of musers who voted didn't even know the person who submitted the entry personally. It was about feeling united, having fun and other emotional stuff, you know? So yeah, we are frustrated and sad now - especially since mods could've just take the points gotten from multiple accounts away and let "Red Square" be.

Btw no insult intended by this post - I just wanted to let everything out and try to explain ourselves to those who seriously believe that only an active .mu member could win.

p.s.: voting closes on midnight sunday? oookay...

Where's is Red Square variant? Have you deleted them? Not fair =(

The Red Square entry was submitted by someone who had a number of accounts on this forum which is against the rules hence their entry was deleted.

Don't cheat, simple as :).

So you decided to delete the "Red square" entry - well... who am I to contradict? Just a random russian muser who doesn't post on .mu boards. But I want all of you to know: there's quite a large musers-community in Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and other so-called post-USSR countries. And there was a huge effort put in getting "Red Square" leading. The voting link was posted on official Russian fan-forum (I did it myself), in numerous Muse-communities in Russian social network vk.com (here's a link to the biggest one: http://vk.com/notka_muse) and there was quite a campaign on twitter. Maybe some of us got carried away and cheated. But I'm pretty sure that MOST of the votes were received in a fair way - we asked our friends (even non-musers) to help us, our parents and even friends of our parents. For most of us it wasn't about winning L&R tickets - MOST of musers who voted didn't even know the person who submitted the entry personally. It was about feeling united, having fun and other emotional stuff, you know? So yeah, we are frustrated and sad now - especially since mods could've just take the points gotten from multiple accounts away and let "Red Square" be.

Btw no insult intended by this post - I just wanted to let everything out and try to explain ourselves to those who seriously believe that only an active .mu member could win.

She's right!

:facepalm:

I am not an active .mu member btw, I come here once in a blue moon, if that.

TL;DR.

Look, some of you cheated. You ruined your friends chance. Oh well.

So, I'm Dan, Pips friend and the potential recipient of one of Natalias tickets if she should win.

I think it's an amazing gesture, and I am genuinely quite moved by it. Are they actual weekend tickets as opposed to day ones? Pretty awesome if so.

I'd just like to point out that no actual person has screwed me over on my ticket. See Tickets, as usual, are totally to blame. I trust people who originally purchased the tickets from See.

I have asked a few friends to vote for Natalias entry obviously, but only handful. 5 at most, don't want to go crazy. I was watching the vote count via the mobile site while at work, and the rate that the red square entry caught up and went ahead was blatant multiple account use.

Anyway, the cut a long story short, Muse fans. Best. Fans. Ever.

So, I'm Dan, Pips friend and the potential recipient of one of Natalias tickets if she should win.

I think it's an amazing gesture, and I am genuinely quite moved by it. Are they actual weekend tickets as opposed to day ones? Pretty awesome if so.

I'd just like to point out that no actual person has screwed me over on my ticket. See Tickets, as usual, are totally to blame. I trust people who originally purchased the tickets from See.

I have asked a few friends to vote for Natalias entry obviously, but only handful. 5 at most, don't want to go crazy. I was watching the vote count via the mobile site while at work, and the rate that the red square entry caught up and went ahead was blatant multiple account use.

Yeah, good old Seetickets!

Dan, you can have as many friends as you wish register and vote for Natalia! More the merrier!

Oh and get that bloody username changed as was going to happen nearly a year ago! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

Thanks for admitting it.

Hi Dan!

Of course, I didn't mean to imply that another muser is at fault here, See(no)tickets is to blame, no one else.

The Red Square entry was submitted by someone who had a number of accounts on this forum which is against the rules hence their entry was deleted.

Don't cheat, simple as :).

It's only because someone didn't want that variant to win. Admins could have deleted the points from those accounts, but not the whole entry! Where're the guarantees that others don't have these "multiple accounts". Everybody's been so cold to Moscow variant, but have the other entries been checked too?

It's only because someone didn't want that variant to win. Admins could have deleted the points from those accounts, but not the whole entry! Where're the guarantees that others don't have these "multiple accounts". Everybody's been so cold to Moscow variant, but have the other entries been checked too?

We're checking all the entries. Red Square was just a bit more obvious at the moment as it had a huge spike in votes.

Oh, I'm sorry. I just heard! Russians offended and decided withdrawn from the struggle of the current leader. They vote for him with the new-creating profiles ....It's true?

Yes.

We're not blaming the vast majority of Russian voters legitimately wanted Red Square to win but there was an effort by a minority to cheat by making multiple accounts and boost Red Square's chance of winning.

For that reason, it was deleted.

Plus, it would have been deleted any way as the person who submitted the entry has multiple accounts which is a bannable offence on this forum :).

:facepalm:

You don't think the mods are checking all the top entries? Why wouldn't they be disqualified if they cheated?

Lol, Moscow, cold, geddit? Geddit?

Archived