http://board.muse.mu/competition.php?pp=25&search=Royal+Opera+House&minscore&maxscore&sort=randomvoted&order=asc

OK, if I win, one of the tickets will go to one of my Muser friends in the UK who really wanted to go to Reading but couldn't pull it off otherwise.

And the second ticket will go to Pip's friend Dan, who seems to have been royally fucked over on his Sunday ticket.

So it's for a good cause and the tickets will stay 'in house' so to speak. If you know me at all, then you know that this has never been about getting something; it really is about wanting/hoping for an interesting set at a gorgeous venue.

http://board.muse.mu/competition.php?pp=25&search=Royal+Opera+House&minscore&maxscore&sort=randomvoted&order=asc

OK, if I win, one of the tickets will go to one of my Muser friends in the UK who really wanted to go to Reading but couldn't pull it off otherwise.

And the second ticket will go to Pip's friend Dan, who seems to have been royally fucked over on his Sunday ticket.

So it's for a good cause and the tickets will stay 'in house' so to speak. If you know me at all, then you know that this has never been about getting something; it really is about wanting/hoping for an interesting set at a gorgeous venue.

If you win and Dan's ticket happens to be found by seenotickets, I suggested to him he have the weekend ticket if he'd still like it and you have his single ticket to give to someone of your choosing :)

If you win and Dan's ticket happens to be found by seenotickets, I suggested to him he have the weekend ticket if he'd still like it and you have his single ticket to give to someone of your choosing :)

Yes, that will work as well. If Dan's ticket turns up, I am sure we all know someone else who needs a ticket and can't buy one now. As long as it's not going on eBay.

I liked your suggestion and that happens to be a nice use for the tickets :)

I liked your suggestion and that happens to be a nice use for the tickets :)

This may seem like a leading question, I'm aiming for it not to be, but is the competition fair if it has a thread alongside it? Doesn't that turn it into a popularity contest rather than voting because people like the answer? I'm assuming it has been all over social networks too.

This may seem like a leading question, I'm aiming for it not to be, but is the competition fair if it has a thread alongside it? Doesn't that turn it into a popularity contest rather than voting because people like the answer? I'm assuming it has been all over social networks too.

Let me add my 2 cents...

If this were a popularity contest, my entry would still be sitting on +1. I am a virtual unknown on .mu

It isn't really. The most prolific posters are no where near the top. :)

Archived