No, Shiver I think?

:yesey:

If you have to listen to Coldplay for some reason, pick something from Parachutes or A Rush of Blood to the Head. :happy:

Wow Chicago looks breathtaking right now.....sad I'm not there, it's only 4 hours away. Stupid car accident prevented me from going. Don't drink and drive ppl. Innocent ppl get hurt and have to miss seeing Muse @lolla. :(

Oh no! Well, glad you're alright though--or relatively alright since you're on a computer. Sorry about that.

Fixed.

See? That sentiment can work for any band. ;):p

Haters gonna hate, I think SMBH is gun live and I've never hated it :phu:

I wish I could go back in time to stop the invention of the keytar just to stop UD but I still have seen Muse 3 times :LOL:

UD is the worst. Ugh

Haters gonna hate, I think SMBH is gun live and I've never hated it :phu:

It's not bad live, but I could live without ever hearing it again. Especially since it's removal could mean getting a song like "Citizen Erased" or "Bliss" or "Showbiz" or "Muscle Museum" or any of the other great songs Muse refuses to play on a regular basis for some reason that doesn't make sense.

It's not bad live, but I could live without ever hearing it again. Especially since it's removal could mean getting a song like "Citizen Erased" or "Bliss" or "Showbiz" or "Muscle Museum" or any of the other great songs Muse refuses to play on a regular basis for some reason that doesn't make sense.

But in regards to Coldplay, I wouldn't go see then for VLV. :p And because their shows are expensive.

Archived