11)Undisclosed Desires

12)Resistance

13)Time is Running Out

14)Starlight

15)Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

16)Plug in Baby

17)MWAH + Knights of Cydonia

Don't like the PiB+KoC encore...SS+KoC would be much better. :awesome: In fact, they should just switch up SS and PiB on the setlist.

Oh yeah, I meant the encore I'm tired, it's 4AM here, and I didn't sleep at all yesterday either.

Ah, I understand. Forgot that there are different time zones people are on. :$

I honestly would take this set at OSL (even though it had GL), just so I can CE.

Let's hope they take this set and poor some awesomesauce over it for next Saturday night.

:yesey: CE would make me very happy, as well as B&H. Maybe they won't flake out on Bliss.

I honestly would take this set at OSL (even though it had GL), just so I can CE.

Let's hope they take this set and poor some awesomesauce over it for next Saturday night.

Well... I've never seen GL live, so at least maybe I'd have experience to complain about it like everyone else :happy:

Well... I've never seen GL live, so at least maybe I'd have experience to complain about it like everyone else :happy:

I saw it live, UD is way worse imo. GL is actually super fun to be cheesy and over the top about. *air guitar and gestures*

:yesey: CE would make me very happy, as well as B&H. Maybe they won't flake out on Bliss.

I'm just hoping they love S.F. enough to bring out some of the big guns.

Oh, what am I saying? This is Muse we're talking about. If they brought out the big guns, they'd shoot their eye out.

Anyway -

"I will try...to fix you" *cue Tennant gif*

Archived