From this stream, it looks like Coldplay is doing a good job in the performance ability department.

Yo Matt, Chris' piano doesn't need no fucking lights to be awesome.

But they're so boring! :( The crowd is boring and the songs are average. They don't really have much energy either, usually.

Goddamn it. I went to LA Rising thinking I'd get CE finally after 8 gigs and of course they play CE two gigs after mine. I have a curse I swear.

Well looking at your sig, at least youve gotten MK Ultra, Bliss, and Ruled by Secrecy from both nights at Staples! :awesome:

But they're so boring! :( The crowd is boring and the songs are average. They don't really have much energy either, usually.

:yesey: Coldplay are just so bland.

OSL better get Citizen.

I'm going to be sooooooo pissed if we don't get it.

Shhh, I have hope :kiss:

Well looking at your sig, at least youve gotten MK Ultra, Bliss, and Ruled by Secrecy from both nights at Staples! :awesome:

Eh, I've gotten a lot more than that but the only rarity I care about is Citizen Erased, I don't even count Showbiz or The Small Print because those are impossible. At least I got New Born while he was on the piano still, Space Dementia and Debase Masons Grog

So the set so far:

-Siren Intro

1)Uprising

2)Supermassive Black Hole

3)Hysteria

4)Map of the Problematique

5)Butterflies and Hurricanes

6)Guiding Light

7)Citizen Erased

8)Nishe

9)United States of Eurasia

Somebody please correct me if i'm wrong, going from memory here, lol.

aww they do have energy. chris martin is lovely with the crowd. the sing alongs are fun too :yesey:

Agreed. I saw them a couple summers ago. Energy is basically the word to describe their shows. Great concert.

I don't know, I just don't like them now. I used to when I was younger, but they don't really do anything for me anymore. :(

Archived