t.A.T.u.! I could see Matt and Dom remaking the "All The Things She Said" video, with school girl outfits and making out in the rain xD Seriously though, I really like t.A.T.u.'s songs. They do a electro-rock sound, and I like when Muse does that. Probably "Not Gonna Get Us" or "Friend or Foe" would sound good. Haha...

And I'm still waiting for a Lady GaGa cover....xD

Wait...I could SO see them covering Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden. What a tune that would be.

:D yes, I think that they could pull that off!

I'd love to see if they could do anything fun with songs from the Ziggy Stardust phase. I am a big Bowie fan but there are some killer riffs in there too.

Ground Control to Major Tom? With Kirky donning a spacesuit and running around the stage.

I'd love to see if they could do anything fun with songs from the Ziggy Stardust phase. I am a big Bowie fan but there are some killer riffs in there too.

Ground Control to Major Tom? With Kirky donning a spacesuit and running around the stage.

:LOL:

bowie covers would be awesome!

Space Oddity! YES I would love it.

Wait...I could SO see them covering Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden. What a tune that would be.

:awesome:

How about Intergalactic Planetary by The beastie boys? :awesome:

or Sabotage? Both would be awesome though.

How about... Fight For Your Right or So Whatcha Want? :chuckle:

i still like the idea of them doing FLASH AAAAAAHHHHH by Queen

Matt on vocals would make me lol:LOL:

OMG YES!! *wants to seeeee!!* :chuckle:

I'd also like to see them cover Kasabian's "Shoot The Runner". I can see Matt beefing up that solo in the middle with some tastey Kaoss pad action! :D