Should Muse take a 5-7 year break from music so Matt can play the 12th Doctor???

Mudstep5956

Should Muse take a break so that Matt could be the 12th Doctor  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should Muse take a break so that Matt could be the 12th Doctor

• yes
    • no

I have been thinking, and I know it's going to be a long time before Matt Smith is ready to go. But I first heard Timescale Keeper recently, and thought it described the Doctor perfectly. So what if our Matt was the next regeneration. I believe he would accept if offered, and if enough people comment yes, then he might go audition.

Though, I'm sure that Matt could get really into the whole Dr. Who universe, and talk lots of jibberish really fast that no one understands. It would be perfect!

which would mean a hell of a lot of

tumblr_lieuffZdO21qcfayto1_250.jpg

Haha :LOL: We're talking about a man whose idea of acting is pulling dramatic poses and duckfaces in music videos, sure he'd be a perfect fit for an acting job... :chuckle:

And we are talking about a man who can barely remember lyrics of songs he's actually written himself and people want him to learn lines of dialogues?

And we are talking about a man who can barely remember lyrics of songs he's actually written himself and people want him to learn lines of dialogues?

indeed. :LOL: Plus he wouldn't be able to get through even one scene without bursting into giggles or making a random remark.

Archived