Same. I might just wear a completely plain shirt.

I'll go all-out with band shirts at Lolla, though. Heck, I'll probably drag along a Florence and the Machine shirt even though they're not playing. :LOL:

Like I've said, I think it would feel really weird if Muse did any Rage riffs here. Normally they're awesome, but here it would almost be inappropriate.

Temporary complete swap to Nirvana would be good.

Like I've said, I think it would feel really weird if Muse did any Rage riffs here. Normally they're awesome, but here it would almost be inappropriate.

Really?? I don't think it'd be inappropriate at all! They're playing before Rage, they're influenced by Rage, they were asked to play by Rage. I can't think of a better tribute than to belt out the hardest, most badass riffs.

Why is everyone scared of rage fans?

So I might get punched in the back of the head if muse plays guiding light. So what if I might end up missing some teeth and a clump of hair?

Wait what point was I trying to make?

I'm def not taking a muse shirt.

But seriously, you guys are really scared of rage fans that much? I highly doubt anyone would be like "hey that's a gay ass band, let kick their ass!"

I'll be wearing my muse shirt loud and proud.

Why is everyone scared of rage fans?

So I might get punched in the back of the head if muse plays guiding light. So what if I might end up missing some teeth and a clump of hair?

Wait what point was I trying to make?

I'm def not taking a muse shirt.

But seriously, you guys are really scared of rage fans that much? I highly doubt anyone would be like "hey that's a gay ass band, let kick their ass!"

I would wear my .mu shirt but I have something Matt will be jealous of/recognize :p

I'm not scared of Rage fans. I'm actually torn between whether to wear a Muse shirt or a Rage shirt. Hence, the neutral shirt. :LOL:

Killermojo's video is good but for even better audio (even from the barrier where you literally feel the sound-waves hitting you!), go for the Panasonic Lumix ZS3 or ZS7, proven track-record for both, used by many Musers ;)

They aren't 1080 but the 720p HD is still fantastic. I've actually just bought, then sent back, a new camera which did have 1080 HD and the difference was negligible, not to mention the fact YouTube couldn't play them properly (lines across the video which weren't there when watching on my computer).

This is what the ZS3 (known as the TZ7 here in the UK) can do, the ZS7 (TZ10 in the UK) has the same stereo microphones).

I have the ZS7 and agree it takes amazing video. I have friends who record entire shows on it and the footage is amazing.

I also like the pictures it takes. It just requires a bit of work to get the settings right for a concert.

I went to Best Buy today and looked and they only had the ZS8 (of course I won't be buying it at Best Buy anyways). I just wanted to see how it looked and felt. Honestly I didn't really like it. I may just go with the ZS7 because of all the raving reviews you guys are throwing at it, but does anyone have any thoughts on the Sony Cybershot WX10?

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSC-WX10-Cyber-Shot-Wide-Angle-Panorama/dp/B004H8FNJ4/ref=dp_return_2?ie=UTF8&n=502394&s=photo

From what I've read it produces phenomenal low-light photos. 7x zoom is more than enough from the barrier too. I am a little concerned as to how the audio would turn out but it does have a stereo mic.

....the more I watch those videos you posted though, I'm leaning towards the ZS7.

The audio on the ZS7 is great even at loud shows. I've shot some U2 footage and the audio didn't get distorted.

I cannot wait to capture Rage and Muse on it.

I'm not scared of Rage fans. I'm actually torn between whether to wear a Muse shirt or a Rage shirt. Hence, the neutral shirt. :LOL:

I was having the same problem until I realized I own a Rage, Rise, and Muse shirt...so why not wear all 3? :LOL: Worst case scenario it rains so I wear just a muse jacket.

As much of a fan as I am of guitar wankery, in most sets if Matt cut down on the riffage with the exception of Stockholm Syndrome and maybe one New Born outro, it'd be enough to get something like Citizen Erased and Bliss but I think we'll get both so I'll be happy enough.

MoTP outro Riff FTW! I think I've watched that Abbey Road video at least 500 times.

I am stoked for you guys to get to go to the festival. I will be at my computer at the time of Muse playing to see the setlist be updated on the spot. I am hoping for OoS music to come from them.

All that to say, I've still got two GA tickets available and I'd like to make any money off of them. I am selling them for $60/each

If you all know anyone that wants to go last minute, let me know so I can ship out before the festival.

wondering if anyone will camp out in line? if so, at what time do you plan on getting there?

Good luck with that. LAPD hates when people do that, good chance they'll make you leave. You have better luck finding a parking garage and passing out in your car for the night.

E;9202188']I was having the same problem until I realized I own a Rage' date=' Rise, and Muse shirt...so why not wear all 3? :LOL: Worst case scenario it rains so I wear just a muse jacket.[/quote']

:LOL: It's going to be hot and dry. And wearing all three will still not solve the issues of which shirt will be visible/on top.

I am stoked for you guys to get to go to the festival. I will be at my computer at the time of Muse playing to see the setlist be updated on the spot. I am hoping for OoS music to come from them.

All that to say, I've still got two GA tickets available and I'd like to make any money off of them. I am selling them for $60/each

If you all know anyone that wants to go last minute, let me know so I can ship out before the festival.

Whoa, two $60 GA tix? I know they're selling on stubhub right now for $223. If I didn't already have two, I'd buy em!

Wow! 2 GA tix for $60 each are a steal. Both of them combined would nearly cost as much as one does through TM. I hope you find a buyer soon!

Hmm, well said. I think I may just end up taking my Muse shirt, they are the band I'm looking most forward to. :D

E;9204145']Good luck with that. LAPD hates when people do that' date=' good chance they'll make you leave. You have better luck finding a parking garage and passing out in your car for the night.[/quote']

Thanks, guess I'll just go really early then

Archived