I personally am sick of assassin, thanks a lot guitar hero :|

I hope they play shrinking universe.

What, a girl can dream can't she?

Sick of KoC? That is what got me into playing real guitar.

Quick In Your World would please me if we are going Bsides

Well. At least now I know some people I'm not interested in meeting.

Even if you don't like RATM, have some respect. They've been a huge force in American culture, and if that means nothing to you, at least respect the influence they've had on Muse. You know, since that's apparently the only band you care about (cough worship cough).

No respect for ratm. They suck!!!!! No classic songs, their songwriting is horrible, their musicianship even worse. The peppers, foo figthers are better than ratm. God, even the black keys are better musicians than ratm. Let's all come together and let's boo them off...let's throw burritos and fried chicken and watermelon at them!!!!

Well. At least now I know some people I'm not interested in meeting.

Even if you don't like RATM, have some respect. They've been a huge force in American culture, and if that means nothing to you, at least respect the influence they've had on Muse. You know, since that's apparently the only band you care about (cough worship cough).

BOOM.

Head shot.

+1 though.

OH, and don't feed the troll.

Like i said...if they can't sell out a stadium, they can't be that good......that's how you measure how good a band is, is by how easy they can sell out a huge stadium ....that"s why macca is the king of music!!!!

That makes no sense at all. So when Muse released OoS they weren't good because they couldn't sell out a stadium?

Like i said...if they can't sell out a stadium, they can't be that good......that's how you measure how good a band is, is by how easy they can sell out a huge stadium ....that"s why macca is the king of music!!!!

You're an idiot. Stop stirring shit.

I don't follow your logic, when muse was at their best (OoS) I'm sure they couldn't sell out stadiums.

Ok, now either you're a total troll or you're just stupid.

You're an idiot. Stop stirring shit.

I can't tell if he's serious :LOL:

F ratm....they are buffoons with no class what so ever . Talking about class??? Ratm ???? If you think that's class.....you are out of your mind! Making a scene at the 2000 democratic convention......buffoons!!!

One thing is to be buffoons and be great musicians...like the rolling stones or the peppers...but ratm are bad musicians with no class what so ever.

It took muse several years to become a great band.....so that s why they were able to sell out wembley stadiums 4 times. Ratm...been around 20 years and can't even sell out a freaking shady colliseum ....just goes to show you.

Being a fan doesn't mean that you have to like everything that an artist does ...being a fan also means being able to criticize ..... If ratm is throwing me shit from the stage, I an not gonna cheer them on or applaude them....on the contrary, I will boo them and throw fried chicken and watermelon , tacos and breakfast burritos at them so that they will understand and hopefully start playing better.

Archived