Guys just to post this, but things MAY change in the coming weeks, so nothing is set in stone until we actually see it happen. He seemed iffy on Dead Star, so I'm not sure about that one. But I believe LA Rising will not disappoint. :happy: After what he talked with Justin and I about yesterday, I can see this show being one of the better shows this tour.

Sorry if this has been raised before but... Will there be a live streaming of the event? Any radio programs which will be covering it? I can't seem to find much info on the subject :(.

No they won't be streaming the show, here is the official youtube channel of LA Rising, with interviews from the bands playing there.

http://www.youtube.com/user/guerrillavideo2011

"We will not be streaming live and I don't know of any live streaming... you'll have to find a way to get to this show!"

Bummed.. They should film the event, Morello said he didn't know if they're going to or not.

Guys just to post this, but things MAY change in the coming weeks, so nothing is set in stone until we actually see it happen. He seemed iffy on Dead Star, so I'm not sure about that one. But I believe LA Rising will not disappoint. :happy: After what he talked with Justin and I about yesterday, I can see this show being one of the better shows this tour.

Did u ask him not to play Guiding Light? :$

"We will not be streaming live and I don't know of any live streaming... you'll have to find a way to get to this show!"

Bummed.. They should film the event, Morello said he didn't know if they're going to or not.

I'd have loved to come to the show. But there was no way I could've afforded a return plane ticket from the UK.

Just have to make do with Reading & Leeds I guess :rolleyes:. I'm sure they'll be loads of pro-shots uploaded on YouTube the following day though :).

I'd have loved to come to the show. But there was no way I could've afforded a return plane ticket from the UK.

Just have to make do with Reading & Leeds I guess :rolleyes:. I'm sure they'll be loads of pro-shots uploaded on YouTube the following day though :).

Bummer, but I'll get some good footage for you :D

I've been in and out on this thread so I'm not sure if anyone talked about this before but a few friends and I are hitting Six Flags on Sunday if anyone wants to join. :D Should be epic.

On a side note, does anyone have a good suggestion for an HD (preferably 1080 but 720 will do) point and shoot that will work well for this show? I'll hopefully be on the barrier (or close) but since they won't let me bring in my T2i :( lol.

I've been in and out on this thread so I'm not sure if anyone talked about this before but a few friends and I are hitting Six Flags on Sunday if anyone wants to join. :D Should be epic.

On a side note, does anyone have a good suggestion for an HD (preferably 1080 but 720 will do) point and shoot that will work well for this show? I'll hopefully be on the barrier (or close) but since they won't let me bring in my T2i :( lol.

I took this video:

and all the others in my channel with a Sanyo Xacti. Really good camera, surprisingly good audio and it has a plug for an external mic. Best part is the video screen flips out and angles so you can hold it above/below your head and see what you're recording.

I'll be at LA Rising but I aint recording it, I'll be in the pits! Would be amazing to see dead star (cuts!) again but be rocking the fuck out on the floor.

Killermojo's video is good but for even better audio (even from the barrier where you literally feel the sound-waves hitting you!), go for the Panasonic Lumix ZS3 or ZS7, proven track-record for both, used by many Musers ;)

They aren't 1080 but the 720p HD is still fantastic. I've actually just bought, then sent back, a new camera which did have 1080 HD and the difference was negligible, not to mention the fact YouTube couldn't play them properly (lines across the video which weren't there when watching on my computer).

This is what the ZS3 (known as the TZ7 here in the UK) can do, the ZS7 (TZ10 in the UK) has the same stereo microphones).

Depending on how good your speakers are you should be able to hear how great the audio is. Make sure you watch them in HD :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlnkuTSUBjM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcyAONicDUA

Yay :D I really hope they play Dead Star for you. Thanks in advance for your videos :). You got a good camera?

I have a decent camera :p Good for a digital camera haha. It'll be hard to record while having massive musegasms but I'll manage :LOL:

If I see Citizen Erased finally after many many shows, I'll be happy. I just hope I get Hyper Music and Micro Cuts also. I could care less about Megalomania on a keyboard and the rest, I've already seen New Born with Matt on the piano as it was meant to be, Bliss and Space Dementia so I'm content. When I finally see Megalomania, I hope it'll be at RAH as it was meant to be played.

Assuming Muse get time for 14/15 songs (I don't care what Morello says, if Muse aren't topping the big, they won't get a 'full' set due to time constraints, etc), you should get a pretty good mix given A. they're not really promoting The Resistance any more and B. Dom's promised a heavier set.

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK Ultra

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

United States Of Eurasia

Megalomania

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

-----

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights Of Cydonia

Something like that looks pretty plausible.

iKllermojo's video is good but for even better audio (even from the barrier where you literally feel the sound-waves hitting you!), go for the Panasonic Lumix SZ3 or SZ7, proven track-record for both, used by many Musers ;)

They aren't 1080 but the 720p HD is still fantastic. I've actually just bought, then sent back, a new camera which did have 1080 HD and the difference was negligible, not to mention the fact YouTube couldn't play them properly (lines across the video which weren't there when watching on my computer).

Thanks! I'll definitely check them out :D

Agreed with what pip said.

I went through 3 different cameras one was a 1080 and it was just shit and bulky then the other two were I think 15x zoom and 25x zoom they all produced horrid quality photos then I finally broke down and ordered a lumix zs10 and its amazing!

Assuming Muse get time for 14/15 songs (I don't care what Morello says, if Muse aren't topping the big, they won't get a 'full' set due to time constraints, etc), you should get a pretty good mix given A. they're not really promoting The Resistance any more and B. Dom's promised a heavier set.

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK Ultra

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

United States Of Eurasia

Megalomania

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

-----

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights Of Cydonia

Eh, I'm hoping for something with less "greatest hits" and more obscure material like Assassin and Small Print as unlikely as those are. One can dream. I would kill to hear Debase Mason's Grog again.

Eh, I'm hoping for something with less "greatest hits" and more obscure material like Assassin and Small Print as unlikely as those are. One can dream. I would kill to hear Debase Mason's Grog again.

Good luck with that ;).

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK Ultra

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

United States Of Eurasia

Megalomania

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

-----

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights Of Cydonia

Plausible, yes...but not really much heavier. It would be nice if Hyper Music was dropped in somewhere.

Agreed with what pip said.

I went through 3 different cameras one was a 1080 and it was just shit and bulky then the other two were I think 15x zoom and 25x zoom they all produced horrid quality photos then I finally broke down and ordered a lumix zs10 and its amazing!

Must admit it was the TZ20 (ZS10 in North America) I bought then sent back a week later as I was very disappointed with all the indoor/low light images from it! :stunned:

I exchanged it for the Lumix FZ45 (FZ40) which I'm delighted with :) It isn't a compact though, it's a bridge camera.

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK Ultra

Hysteria

Citizen Erased

United States Of Eurasia

Megalomania

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

-----

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights Of Cydonia

I'd throw MotP and Take a Bow in there somewhere and possibly Hyper Music or Micro Cuts

Must admit it was the TZ20 (ZS10 in North America) I bought then sent back a week later as I was very disappointed with all the indoor/low light images from it! :stunned:

I exchanged it for the Lumix FZ45 (FZ40) which I'm delighted with :) It isn't a compact though, it's a bridge camera.

I went to Best Buy today and looked and they only had the ZS8 (of course I won't be buying it at Best Buy anyways). I just wanted to see how it looked and felt. Honestly I didn't really like it. I may just go with the ZS7 because of all the raving reviews you guys are throwing at it, but does anyone have any thoughts on the Sony Cybershot WX10?

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSC-WX10-Cyber-Shot-Wide-Angle-Panorama/dp/B004H8FNJ4/ref=dp_return_2?ie=UTF8&n=502394&s=photo

From what I've read it produces phenomenal low-light photos. 7x zoom is more than enough from the barrier too. I am a little concerned as to how the audio would turn out but it does have a stereo mic.

....the more I watch those videos you posted though, I'm leaning towards the ZS7.

Archived