If ratm is throwing me shit from the stage, I an not gonna cheer them on or applaude them....on the contrary, I will boo them and throw fried chicken and watermelon , tacos and breakfast burritos at them so that they will understand and hopefully start playing better.

Why not just leave, you buffoon?

Being a fan doesn't mean that you have to like everything that an artist does ...being a fan also means being able to criticize ..... If ratm is throwing me shit from the stage, I an not gonna cheer them on or applaude them....on the contrary, I will boo them and throw fried chicken and watermelon , tacos and breakfast burritos at them so that they will understand and hopefully start playing better.

I should have taken this approach during TR tour.

I will be traveling with my friend and sister 2500 miles to go to this show. cannot wait. Can any safe, kind individuals possibly help me out when I'm in LA to find some "concert" enhancing materials? Like green glow sticks, etc. :p

:shifty:

Yes.

No respect for ratm. They suck!!!!! No classic songs, their songwriting is horrible, their musicianship even worse. The peppers, foo figthers are better than ratm. God, even the black keys are better musicians than ratm. Let's all come together and let's boo them off...let's throw burritos and fried chicken and watermelon at them!!!!

No classic songs? Really?

Where do you work?

We will be driving to this show from our hotel...does anyone have any advice on the safest area to park? On the website it looks like there are two choices.. "exposition park" and the campus of USC. I imagine the campus of USC is safe, just not sure what you have to walk through between the campus and the venue.

E;9186961']Doesn't sound like people are excited to see Rise Against at all....Shit I am more stoked to see them than RATM. They are a million times better than them.

I wouldn't go that far! But I am a casual Rise Against fan and I'm looking forward to seeing them live. I know and have a good deal of their material. I don't know all the album names or song titles. But they seem to put on an energetic show.

E;9186961']Doesn't sound like people are excited to see Rise Against at all....Shit I am more stoked to see them than RATM. They are a million times better than them.

:LOL:, no.

Rise Against are alright, but their last couple of albums have been mediocre compared to their earlier work.

It will be nice to see them live and I'll enjoy the songs they play (even if they aren't the ones I like), but I'm more excited for Muse and Rage.

Does anyone still need a close-by hotel reservation? I pre-paid for a room at the Radisson and staying there, but made a reservation for 2 rooms at Vagabond Inn at USC while in a craze booking air, lodging, car rental for all the upcoming shows.:LOL: Room 1: $80/Room 2: $98

Vagabond reservations told me that they can do a Name Transfer. If anyone is interested send me a PM and I can transfer, otherwise I will cancel next week.

Archived