24 days 'til I hear Micro Cuts for the first time.

26 days 'til I hear it a second time (and probably the last time ever).

:awesome:

I really can't tell you just how jealous I am! :(

I honestly think I'm going to cry watching it on TV! :(

I'm not getting into discussion of the bracelet Matt was wearing, nor do I know anything about it, I just find it sweet and touching. :happy:

:LOL:

so why did you bring it up again and how do you know what it is or what it says?

making stuff up again are we? or did someone actually talk to him about this or see it?

edit: oooh the picture!! :LOL:

here i thought you just posted a picture of matt because you love him so :chuckle:

curious about the date though now.. 7/27/11? :wtf:

Do people in the US get bracelets when their beansprouts are born? Cause if matt fits a baby bracelet it must have been one fat baby :chuckle:

Oh and B: :LOL:

:p

Parent get their own bands generally speaking. It helps with ID and security. That doesn't explain the weird date on that sucker though.

Ah well. Matt might forget lyrics but as long as he has his wristband on he'll remember the baby's name. :chuckle:

That's a real shame you lost some of your pics, esp. considering how awesome these are!

Thanks!

I knew something was up when I tried to record video of B&H, the camera said 'could not write to card.' It wasn't anywhere near full. I knew I should've used my older, trustworthy card first. I bought this one for a backup. :(

I had an 8GB SDHC card corrupt on me at the beginning of the year, so I lost every photo from the second half of 2010 (which included a few Muse shows). Since then I've stuck to much smaller SD cards and rotate them out for a new one every couple months so I ensure the safety of everything, and I haven't had any problems since. Just bought another one yesterday to use for Lolla.

Thanks!

I knew something was up when I tried to record video of B&H, the camera said 'could not write to card.' It wasn't anywhere near full. I knew I should've used my older, trustworthy card first. I bought this one for a backup. :(

:eek:

that's awful

i would have cried

:$

i need to get a second card. i filled up mine by the end and didn't get nearly enough rage. but i never thought of the eventuality that the card might not work :stunned:

I had an 8GB SDHC card corrupt on me at the beginning of the year, so I lost every photo from the second half of 2010 (which included a few Muse shows). Since then I've stuck to much smaller SD cards and rotate them out for a new one every couple months so I ensure the safety of everything, and I haven't had any problems since. Just bought another one yesterday to use for Lolla.

I have two 16gb cards. One of those was the ones that corrupted. I also have one 8gb, and a handful of 1 and 2gb cards that are a pain in the ass to change out during a show, which is why I got the 16gb. But if that's what it takes to keep my pictures, then I'll do it.

Take the hint :awesome:

Touche! :LOL: But that would mean taking pics only during the good songs...and that's when I put away the camera and jump around. :(

I'm just going to blame the weeeeeeeeeeeed drifting on by and claim my camera got stoned. I have never smelled so much weed in my life! Then again, I don't live in California, I only visit. :chuckle:

Archived