A little off topic but I've been following this thread since inception.

Can anyone help a fellow Muser out? I recently got engaged last month and my fiance entered in a contest for free professional photos with the submission of our proposal stories.

http://theknottybride.com/24938 Shayna and Ryan, Shoot idea #3;) Surprised she acutally put that in but it is inspired by the "Starlight" performance at the EMAs in '07! If I were to run the wedding it would Musetastic. My music already is but she doesn't know it :p

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Knotty-Bride/147801036611#!/media/set/?set=a.10150246674706612.321144.147801036611&type=1

Like the hell out of our picture and I'll keep doing what I can to provide pictures and videos of any Muse

A little off topic but I've been following this thread since inception.

Can anyone help a fellow Muser out? I recently got engaged last month and my fiance entered in a contest for free professional photos with the submission of our proposal stories.

http://theknottybride.com/24938 Shayna and Ryan, Shoot idea #3;) Surprised she acutally put that in but it is inspired by the "Starlight" performance at the EMAs in '07! If I were to run the wedding it would Musetastic. My music already is but she doesn't know it :p

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Knotty-Bride/147801036611#!/media/set/?set=a.10150246674706612.321144.147801036611&type=1

Like the hell out of our picture and I'll keep doing what I can to provide pictures and videos.

I can't find the like button :facepalm:

panasonic lumix :)

i think it was dubbed the official muse fan camera back in 2009 :D

yeah...i haven't shot much video at any gigs before this even though i take loads of pictures usually. i have some videos from each band except lauryn hill (the bass was off the charts and i knew better than to bother) but by the time rage came on i was starting to feel sick (not eating since breakfast isn't a good thing kids.) and i was generally knackered. had to move over to the wall on the right to get out of the barrier crush.

the intro and beginning of testify came out really well though.

14 is impressive. i didn't count tbh. :)

I thought it might be a Lumix. That's what I use too and it really takes great video. I picked one up because a couple of my U2 friends had them and took amazing video. Once I figured out the manual settings, I also got pretty good pictures too.

I don't understand why every negative thing is always "Matt's fault". Do people really think Chris and Dom are just spineless pansy sheep that cater to Matt's every whim?

Yes, because he is a vicious little meerkat/rat man.

I bet if he bites you, you won't want to suffer his wrath ever again and just go along with what he says.

I was surprised how well the Muse set went with the entire audience. People loved it, everyone sang along. Lauryn Hill got booed, Muse didn't. And people were fighting in our section trying to get closer for Muse. :D

Some bitch behind me was clawing me in the back and used me for leverage jumping around when Muse were on. :mad:

Matt DID play along to the bass line.

I thought something seemed different. The other two times I've seen "Hysteria" he did the long slide up the neck of his guitar.

I am pretty upset about all the negativity about my video. I uploaded it because someone on here asked me to, and went to bed the night before last before it was finished processing. I hadn't even posted it on here before I woke up to news from my friend that there were nasty comments both on here and on the youtube video about us singing along to it.

1) There would not even be a video of it if my and my "stupid fangirl" friends hadn't have been there. 2) Who the hell would just shut up upon hearing a rare song like that? We were happy and excited. I thought people would find it funny rather than upsetting. 3) IT WASN'T AN ACTUAL SHOW. It was a SOUNDCHECK. We couldn't see anything, so we made it fun for ourselves by dancing and singing along.

Really upset that I'm going to be labeled as an idiot fangirl just because I recorded a video of my friends and I enjoying ourselves.

Fuck the haters, Mel!

I seem to remember seeing a YouTube video of a group of Musers singing along to a soundcheck of "Space Dementia" at, I believe, Marlay Park. They were fangirling and fanboying out like you guys did.

oh you're very welcome. this was my first muse gig where i shot video. once i started i couldn't seem to stop :$

tiro is loading and i have some riff bits and bobs as well. then i'll start on loading the ratm stuff which was harder to do haha...arms tired and crowd mental :happy:

I'd just like to say that those are some really great videos! Thank you for taking the time to record and put them up on YouTube, good work! :happy:

I thought it might be a Lumix. That's what I use too and it really takes great video. I picked one up because a couple of my U2 friends had them and took amazing video. Once I figured out the manual settings, I also got pretty good pictures too.

You have any special tricks to get clear sound?

If you guys want me to have a MUSEtastic engagement photo shoot, I'm a finalist for a Laser inspired shoot with my fiance in the same theme of Muse's performance of Starlight on the EMAs in '07.

To help me out Like "The Knotty Bride" then like our picture http://www.facebook.com/photo.​php?fbid=10150246674826612&set​=a.10150246674706612.321144.14​7801036611&type=1&theater

If you don't have FB or want to vote more, go here and vote up to twice a day until Friday! http://theknottybride.com/2493​8 (Shayna and Ryan)

Hey, I don't want to put a downer on your efforts, but we're getting complaints about your plugging and this really isn't the place for it.

Why not make a thread in other muse topics (if you haven't already and it is Musetastic as you say) and keep it there?

EDIT: Or better still, put a link/explanation in your sig and you wont have to. Best of luck though. :)

Gahhh!! So, in my previous post I said how McLovin was sitting 2 rows behind me...

On Kevin and Bean this morning, they interviewed the DJ who Dom hired for his LA Rising after-party. The DJ was saying how McLovin was there...Ugh.. If only I rubbed elbows with him, maybe he would've taken me to Dom's party... :$ haha!!

Here's the link to the Kevin and Bean podcast... They start talking about it around

11 mins-ish...

http://kroq.radio.com/2011/08/01/kb-podcast-monday-august-1st-christine-miss-double-december-tmzs-dax-holt-more/

Gahhh!! So, in my previous post I said how McLovin was sitting 2 rows behind me...

On Kevin and Bean this morning, they interviewed the DJ who Dom hired for his LA Rising after-party. The DJ was saying how McLovin was there...Ugh.. If only I rubbed elbows with him, maybe he would've taken me to Dom's party... :$ haha!!

Here's the link to the Kevin and Bean podcast... They start talking about it around

11 mins-ish...

http://kroq.radio.com/2011/08/01/kb-podcast-monday-august-1st-christine-miss-double-december-tmzs-dax-holt-more/

Dane Cook was apparently on stage for both sets and I heard Val Kilmer was in attendance as well. Odd

Matt DID play along to the bass line.

I thought something seemed different. The other two times I've seen "Hysteria" he did the long slide up the neck of his guitar.

He did that at the Royal Albert Hall TCT gig in 2008 too, sounded great! Thought I'd taken some video of it but I didn't :(

Finally got some internet! Well, I survived Muse and Rage at barrier. Though, by the time that Rage came on I was half-asleep for the whole show. Seriously, my eyes were closed and I was just hanging limp. Guess I missed all the action in the back! :LOL:

When I get the chance, I'm going to upload my Micro Cuts soundcheck video. If it gets ridiculous I'll just disable the comments. I don't really care what people say...

Meeting Rage and Muse was really cool, though it was very brief and through bars. Ah well, just wish I had had something with me to get signed!

It was nice meeting everyone too! Until next time. :) Oh, and my photos are on my FB. Anyone can view them so have at it.

Archived