are you the one that was asking about this earlier? :erm:

it is probably non-alcoholic. why? you looking for him to be fucking up or something? the man has had non-alcoholic beer at award shows and it's been discussed before. focus on the awesome instead speculating.

I wasn't, actually

I'm wondering since he's a recovering alcoholic. I haven't seen it discussed before and I wasn't speculating, I was asking a question. What about me asking that got you so upset anyway? :LOL:

Non-Alcoholic, most likely.

But hey, it looks like "near beer" and football have done wonders for his physique. Between the three of them, I think Chris looked the best, followed by Dom and then Matt.

Yeah Chris did look pretty good and Dom didn't look bad either. Matt, well...:chuckle:

I like Cage's radio stuff and I don't mind Lauryn Hills stuff. I just think they are shit when I saw them live.

Were you in the pit when you saw them? I thought they sucked when I saw them from seats in 09, but a few months ago I saw them from the pit and the show was awesome.

yes.. "chocolate"..hehe.. the bf has a "medical need" for such chocolate.. My goodness, after we left, we stopped by Carnitas Michoacan, had a quesadilla each and shared nachos.. it was debauchery.. I could not stop eating! I remember passing out on the couch, found myself on the bed this morning and felt as if I were sinking into the mattress....it was a crazy high....:LOL: (and that was with 2 small pieces!!!)

Yeah, I foresaw the clusterfuck when I was trying to make my way to the bathroom during Muse's set.. people were just chilling on in the aisles and not moving. Even though our exit to the coliseum was about 30 ft from the tunnel, I knew it was going to take at least 30 minutes to get out of there....haha! Must've sucked having to hold that shit in (literally :LOL: )while exiting the stadium!

Oh my. That's some high quality chocolate. Sounds like a good time! :LOL: Couldn't have any myself since I'm applying for a job but gahhh I really wanted to. My friend was walking around like a dumbass asking everyone if he could buy some off of anyone but ending up sitting next to this nice group of chicks that gave him a few hits for no charge. :happy:

And yeah, it did suck. I think it was the garlic fries that I ate that were the culprit, since my friend was having similar problems. :LOL: $8 for bad breath and bowel problems. Amazing.

Were you in the pit when you saw them? I thought they sucked when I saw them from seats in 09, but a few months ago I saw them from the pit and the show was awesome.

Saw them at ACX in '09 and Weenie Roast this year. I would have loved PIT tickets but KROQ doesn't like venues with a pit bigger than 50 people!

I didn't even try to use the facilities at the Coliseum! :LOL: I went out of the Section 1 pit to get a drink between Muse and Rage, and everyone was standing on the stairs and not moving! A handful of event staff had to run up, yelling "What's the hold up!?" Even then, it probably took 10 minutes to get to the top, and getting back into the green section after was a nightmare.

PS - I REALLY didn't like Rise Against, at all.

I really didn't like their fans. All of my injuries come from them. I considered kicking some RA fanboy groins, but I was too jam-packed to turn.

That article is ridiculous, lucky the readers have better sense. Even through my ear plugs, Lauryn Hill's set was painful. :noey:

Oh...for whoever wanted to know what Matt said about playing with Rage:

It's a great honor to be here tonight with Rage Against the Machine. They're probably our favorite band between the three of us since we were kids.

We'll be playing more of their riffs later, of course.

Then they played Resistance, followed by the Rage-worthy Starlight. :facepalm::LOL:

Oh my. That's some high quality chocolate. Sounds like a good time! :LOL: Couldn't have any myself since I'm applying for a job but gahhh I really wanted to. My friend was walking around like a dumbass asking everyone if he could buy some off of anyone but ending up sitting next to this nice group of chicks that gave him a few hits for no charge. :happy:

And yeah, it did suck. I think it was the garlic fries that I ate that were the culprit, since my friend was having similar problems. :LOL: $8 for bad breath and bowel problems. Amazing.

haha! maybe we met your friend.. as soon as my bf pulled out the chocolate, which was in a small ziplock bag and wrapped in foil, the guy next to us asked if he could buy some off of us for $5. We only brought a few pieces, so we had to deny the guy. I don't know how he knew! :LOL:

Yeah, garlic fries'll do that to you...must've not been pretty coming out, either :(

haha! maybe we met your friend.. as soon as my bf pulled out the chocolate, which was in a small ziplock bag and wrapped in foil, the guy next to us asked if he could buy some off of us for $5. We only brought a few pieces, so we had to deny the guy. I don't know how he knew! :LOL:

Yeah, garlic fries'll do that to you...must've not been pretty coming out, either :(

Wait, where were you sitting? I doubt that was my friend but if he was wearing a hat and an open blue plaid shirt, then it was. :LOL:

I don't know how the fuck Chris can headbang so much.

I literally can't hold my head up unless it's sitting directly over my shoulders. I was pretty beat by the end of Muse and I thought I'd take it easy during Rage's set but I couldn't fucking help myself. :LOL:

Also, the security at the gates was so half-assed. I really didn't have to go all stealth and use a sunblock bottle as a flask. :LOL: The chick didn't even look in my bag, yet they still bother to do a pat down.

Wait, where were you sitting? I doubt that was my friend but if he was wearing a hat and an open blue plaid shirt, then it was. :LOL:

It was some guy in a burgundy shirt that was sitting by himself a few seats down...so I guess there were many people with the same agenda as your friend! :LOL: We were sitting in section 5.

Funny story: There were these girls that were totally into the guy in front of them, even trying to strike up a convo when they asked him to take a pic. The guy appeared to have gone to the gig by himself. Anyway, after failing to chat this guy up, it looked like the girls just sorta gave up. After one of Rise Against's songs, the girls got up to go to the bathroom, to which this guy jumped up, grabbed the girl's arm and said, "Where are you going?" I just saw her face light up all big...She says, "To the bathroom..." batting her eyes and smiling..and he was like, "When you come back, can you bring me a hot dog?" hahaha!!!:LOL: I couldn't stop laughing.. Of course I felt bad for the girl, but it was too hilarious not to post!

Tbh I enjoyed the first song Lauren Hill played but it was all down hill after that. Unnecessarily loud. Kinda felt bad for her.

I agree with this. I was seated to the right of the stage and it seemed like the sound was just completely off. You could barely hear her over the music. I actually heard her ask the guys to fix it, more than once.

Muse was a lot of fun, although I had also hoped that they would keep the energy up continuously the way Rage managed to.

I attended with no less than six "Muse Virgins". They were there primarily to see Rage, but ALL agreed that Muse stole the show.

One of my friends said, "They are the best live act I have seen in my life!" :happy:

Archived