Do we still look like idiot fangirls to you? Not as much of a ridiculous reaction from afar now is it? :p

I never said you were idiot fangirls. My only beef with your video was the singing that made it impossible to hear Matt. I completely understand your reaction to hearing Micro Cuts.

I never said you were idiot fangirls. My only beef with your video was the singing that made it impossible to hear Matt. I completely understand your reaction to hearing Micro Cuts.

Oh sorry, I thought you were the one who said that. My mistake. Glad you understand though, that's all I ask :)

Oh sorry, I thought you were the one who said that. My mistake. Glad you understand though, that's all I ask :)

I said "I understand" like twice before though, but everyone was too busy having a go because I was being "rude" to see that.

I'm relieved that I don't look as psycho as I felt when they played that hahaha

I'm the dude with the glasses and the Arcade Fire shirt in the video. Attempted the falsetto at parts, settled for lip-syncing at others. :$

:LOL:

I do enjoy seeing musers I like in videos. There wasn't much psycho, but I could sense a tiny bit (OMG LOADS) of excitement. ;)

That's the problem with singing along when recording, you're so much louder than the video :facepalm: I learned my lesson looooong ago.

I said "I understand" like twice before though, but everyone was too busy having a go because I was being "rude" to see that.

Well it's all good now. /drama

:LOL:

I do enjoy seeing musers I like in videos. There wasn't much psycho, but I could sense a tiny bit (OMG LOADS) of excitement. ;)

That's the problem with singing along when recording, you're so much louder than the video :facepalm: I learned my lesson looooong ago.

:awesome: We were verrrrrrry excited.

I actually was recording it for our singalong in all honesty haha, I knew we would sound silly :chuckle:

I had a lot of fun at the gig, but like many, I would have preferred a higher energy setlist. The set Rage played may have been a bit predictable, but the energy they gave off was just INTENSE! The GA audience only paused their moshing long enough to catch their breath!

I had hoped Muse would incite a similar response in the audience and maintain it, like Rage did.

I also think that it is in the best interest of Muse to play some stuff from Showbiz and OoS. For example, I attended my first Muse gig in 2007, kind of on a whim. I liked their music but hadn't really paid them much attention. I was blown away by their performance, and also completely surprised to hear several songs that were unfamiliar to me! I had never heard Sunburn, Citizen Erased, or Plug in Baby before! I researched them online, found THIS forum and realized that Muse had no less than 3 other albums I had never heard of! At the time, I couldn't find Showbiz in any record store, and I had to buy it online.

Point of story: If Muse played more oldies-but-goodies, they might turn some people who kind of like their music into borderline obsessive fans, like us, that will hunt down their older work!

Musers will be happier and they will gain more big fans. It's WIN-WIN!

It's so frustrating when you just want to sing along but can't because you're filming. I once forgot I was filming at a QOTSA gig but thank God, you can't hear me sing in the video.

I actually was recording it for our singalong in all honesty haha, I knew we would sound silly :chuckle:

I need to listen to that. :awesome:

It's so frustrating when you just want to sing along but can't because you're filming. I once forgot I was filming at a QOTSA gig but thank God, you can't hear me sing in the video.

I need to listen to that. :awesome:

I usually just sing along anyway :chuckle:

I'm going to re-upload it tomorrow now that Haley has posted a good quality vid of it. I think I may disable comments though :(

I usually just sing along anyway :chuckle:

I'm going to re-upload it tomorrow now that Haley has posted a good quality vid of it. I think I may disable comments though :(

I sing too bad for that. :LOL:

You shouldn't care about haters. But disabling comments could be good. (I can't tell you how many time I've been called a groupie by total strangers, it makes me laugh because they're worse than me)

I sing too bad for that. :LOL:

You shouldn't care about haters. But disabling comments could be good. (I can't tell you how many time I've been called a groupie by total strangers, it makes me laugh because they're worse than me)

I'm horrible at singing, but part of why I love gigging so much is that everyone can sing along and it's not weird no matter how bad they are :awesome:

Yeah, you're right. Disabling the comments will save me the frustration though. Ugh I when people do that :noey:

Here are some of our pics with the band. I was stupid and didn't get any of myself with them :(

185439_2308554475640_1302688756_32810963_7097908_n.jpg

184144_10150263654702659_502842658_7901880_289094_n.jpg

185425_2308554995653_1302688756_32810965_4539314_n.jpg

Kirk!

283176_2308554715646_1302688756_32810964_6295833_n.jpg

However, this is most likely a picture of how I felt after meeting them :LOL: I have fuzzy hair, lol.

216760_10150263655117659_502842658_7901891_7260609_n.jpg

Lovely photos. :D

Feeling in a fluffy mood! So just to say beesides was wrong about the bracelet - it has Bingham Hawn written on it. awww.

2vqea.jpg

Archived