The Rage fans around me were ecstatic...they'd rather have heard Muse play Rage riffs than their own songs, apparently. Same thing after KOC, when they started an "Encore" chant, then remembered who was coming next and shut up. :LOL:

Ha! Nice!

Is it me or are Muse soundchecks better than their actual shows in terms of rareties? Wembley last year got CE, B&H, and RBS...Somewhere got Exo 2 and 3...Glasgow had MKU which then wasn't played, etc...Now CE, B&H, and most of all, Micro Cuts here...It just doesn't make sense! :LOL:

Ha! Nice!

Is it me or are Muse soundchecks better than their actual shows in terms of rareties? Wembley last year got CE, B&H, and RBS...Somewhere got Exo 2 and 3...Glasgow had MKU which then wasn't played, etc...Now CE, B&H, and most of all, Micro Cuts here...It just doesn't make sense! :LOL:

It's common that they soundcheck rare songs without playing them. Wasn't RBS soundchecked like half a year before it was actually played for the first time on this tour?

It's common that they soundcheck rare songs without playing them. Wasn't RBS soundchecked like half a year before it was actually played for the first time on this tour?

I remember RBS being soundcheck at state de france along with parts of Apocalypse Please and Soaked.

I think the most memorable part for me was when Chop Suey came on the speakers..The pit crowd was singing and moshing then when it stopped we all said "awwwwww" then realized that meant Muse was coming on, so the cheering began.

E;9227453']I think the most memorable part for me was when Chop Suey came on the speakers..The pit crowd was singing and moshing then when it stopped we all said "awwwwww" then realized that meant Muse was coming on' date=' so the cheering began.[/quote']

That was hilarious. I'm also surprised that a lot of people got excited when Hoodoo was played for one of the promo videos.

Lol another memorable part of that day was when everyone was so bored waiting to get into the venue and get green wrist bands and they picked up some kid and he started crowd surfing.

"bring him back! Bring him back!" lmao :awesome:

Didn't they end up taking someone away on a stretcher around then too?

Lol another memorable part of that day was when everyone was so bored waiting to get into the venue and get green wrist bands and they picked up some kid and he started crowd surfing.

I thought it was great that everyone at the front of the line wanted them to surf his ass to the very back of the line. :LOL:

But, his friends wanted him back. :(

Reading through this thread has been a bit painful and ridiculous at times.

Anyway...LOVED the show! Had to get seats because we didn't know what time we'd be able to get to the show (son's water polo junior olympics in orange county lol). Our seats were incredible--section 5 row 10. As good as seats could be, although we were dying to be in the pit. My husband has only seen Muse live 3 times before, and he thought their set was great. I was a bit disappointed, having seen them many more times, and honestly expecting a few different songs due to the event. But still, Muse put on an amazing show.

My son really likes RA, but the sound from our seats was horrible--you could barely tell what song they were playing. Loved doing/watching the wave, and loved watching the pit all night, although it looked much tamer than I was expecting. Also saw McLoving directly behind me about 6 rows or so back.

Reading through this thread has been a bit painful and ridiculous at times.

Anyway...LOVED the show! Had to get seats because we didn't know what time we'd be able to get to the show (son's water polo junior olympics in orange county lol). Our seats were incredible--section 5 row 10. As good as seats could be, although we were dying to be in the pit. My husband has only seen Muse live 3 times before, and he thought their set was great. I was a bit disappointed, having seen them many more times, and honestly expecting a few different songs due to the event. But still, Muse put on an amazing show.

My son really likes RA, but the sound from our seats was horrible--you could barely tell what song they were playing. Loved doing/watching the wave, and loved watching the pit all night, although it looked much tamer than I was expecting. Also saw McLoving directly behind me about 6 rows or so back.

Did it really? It certainly didn't feel tame :LOL:

Did it really? It certainly didn't feel tame :LOL:

This!

The crush of people during Rise Against on the left side, where I was at, was rough.

Also, not to create more setlist beef, but I find it incredibly funny that Rise Against, Muse and Rage Against The Machine played the EXACT SAME number of songs (14) in their respective sets. :LOL:

E;9227453']I think the most memorable part for me was when Chop Suey came on the speakers..The pit crowd was singing and moshing then when it stopped we all said "awwwwww" then realized that meant Muse was coming on' date=' so the cheering began.[/quote']

lol

lots of people around me were mad as soon as it stopped playing

Lauryn Hill literally hurt my ears, just couldn't take it so i walked out.

This!

The crush of people during Rise Against on the left side, where I was at, was rough.

Right side of the stage was rough too...I survived every circle pit with one hand, because my other hand held my iphone which recorded everything. It was fun until a man in front of me put up his fist, which hit my phone out of my hand. There my phone flew 15+ feet, and a man caught it and was like "wtf?" Got it back though, continued recording.

E;9228843']Right side of the stage was rough too...I survived every circle pit with one hand' date=' because my other hand help my iphone which recorded everything. It was fun until a man in front of me put up his fist, which hit my phone out of my hand. There my phone flew 15+ feet, and a man caught it and was like "wtf?" Got it back though, continued recording.[/quote']

That. is. epic.

E;9228843']Right side of the stage was rough too...I survived every circle pit with one hand' date=' because my other hand help my iphone which recorded everything. It was fun until a man in front of me put up his fist, which hit my phone out of my hand. There my phone flew 15+ feet, and a man caught it and was like "wtf?" Got it back though, continued recording.[/quote']

Brilliant :LOL:

Please upload it, omg.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived