You people are taking this far too seriously.

If you post a video on the Internet, it is up for criticism. I fully understand why they reacted the way they did in the video, but if you can't hear the band playing, there will be criticism from people who may have wanted to hear that.

TL;DR - Don't want criticism? Stay off the Internet.

People who "wanted to hear it" wouldn't even know it was played if we hadn't have been there.

People who "wanted to hear it" wouldn't even know it was played if we hadn't have been there.

Probably not.

so that was only an opinion? well, thanks for letting us know we wouldn't be able to tell otherwise.

Clever. Very clever.

Matt did a very quick riff of my own summer...[/media]

Woah, first performance by RATM.

AAAHH there's a couple of deftones songs in there! The very first riff is Bored. :D

[YT]

[/YT]

SQUEE FOREVER. i WOULD'VE SCREAMED SRSLY. See Matthew, you love your riffs :supersad: PLAY MOAR

I want the drama to end, but just one last thing: Sorry if it seems like I'm overreacting to the hate, it upset me and I felt that I need to defend myself and my friends. That's all :)

The singing annoyed me, but hell, it's your fucking video. What I think of it is irrelevant and it's not like you had any sort of duty to shut up and record it.

Oh wait, all of this has already been said :p

EDIT: And even I think that this argument has gone way too far. Wtf, it's the most pointless shit I've seen since the argument that caused my ban.

The singing annoyed me, but hell, it's your fucking video. What I think of it is irrelevant and it's not like you had any sort of duty to shut up and record it.

Oh wait, all of this has already been said :p

EDIT: And even I think that this argument has gone way too far. Wtf, it's the most pointless shit I've seen since the argument that caused my ban.

I understand people being annoyed with the singing, it's just that it was never intended to be to capture them playing the song. I actually recorded it for our reactions because it was hilarious, but then again it may just be funny to me because they're my friends.

I just want it to end :( I never intended for all the drama to happen, part of me wishes I had just said that nobody recorded it. But I had no reason to at the time.

I understand people being annoyed with the singing, it's just that it was never intended to be to capture them playing the song. I actually recorded it for our reactions because it was hilarious, but then again it may just be funny to me because they're my friends.

I just want it to end :( I never intended for all the drama to happen, part of me wishes I had just said that nobody recorded it. But I had no reason to at the time.

It has pretty much ended, especially as you've deleted the video. People will have completely forgotten it this time next week, it's not worth worrying about :) I saw it and I'm glad I got to hear a little of Matt's vocals soundchecking Micro Cuts, so thanks for that.

It has pretty much ended, especially as you've deleted the video. People will have completely forgotten it this time next week, it's not worth worrying about :) I saw it and I'm glad I got to hear a little of Matt's vocals soundchecking Micro Cuts, so thanks for that.

What I heard of Matt's singing gave me goosebumps :happy:

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it at least a little bit :chuckle: Again, my friend also recorded it (with a much better camera than mine), and she was standing a few feet away from us, so hopefully the soundcheck will be much more audible in that video.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it at least a little bit :chuckle: Again, my friend also recorded it (with a much better camera than mine), and she was standing a few feet away from us, so hopefully the soundcheck will be much more audible in that video.

And I've got to admit, the faces the guy with the glasses pulled were hilarious :LOL:

(I'm pretty sure I've seen him here, can't remember his username though)

Was that Haley? Saw her filming in your video :)

i'm bummed they didn't play Unnatural Selection last night, that was hands down my favorite part of the staples show(s) last fall. hopefully we will get it at Outside Lands festival in 2 weeks.

other than that i "liked" the show. it started out strong but had a bit of a lull in the middle then wrapped up strong. maybe my seats were too far away...

i'm bummed they didn't play Unnatural Selection last night, that was hands down my favorite part of the staples show(s) last fall. hopefully we will get it at Outside Lands festival in 2 weeks.

other than that i "liked" the show. it started out strong but had a bit of a lull in the middle then wrapped up strong. maybe my seats were too far away...

Nah, don't worry. UD is shit up close too. :awesome:

Archived