I have no words for last night. And some of you may be saying that their setlist was shit and what not. But you know what, it was the best I've seen them perform honestly. Matt was very energetic and they all looked like they were having great fun. I was on barrier right in front of Chris and the crowd was pretty wild down there. My entire body is nothing but a massive bruise now and I might have fractured a bone. But all in all, it was worth it. :happy: Rage were pretty insane. I had to leave the barrier to get out, I couldn't take it physically since I hadn't slept for about 2 days. I went to the back and watched everything. I saw a few firepits go off and people were running and jumping around it while listening to Rage. On Friday we met Matt, Dom, Tom, and Dom A., and all of RAtM and got a wave from Chris.:happy: I was one of those 'stupid fangirls'. Thank you for all of your kind comments. :indiff: I'd honestly like to see you be there and hear this and not sing along. Yes, some parts were a bit fangirly, but honestly? You don't have to be rude. It was nice of Melina to even post something. You didn't even have to watch it. But whatever. Setlist was eh, but the performance of each song....was the best I've seen from them. The stage setup was amazing. It was just an unworldly experience. :)

ATTENTION ALL. Last night (unbeknownst to me until now) Dom replied to one of of my tweets and essentially confirmed Micro Cuts for LA Rising about 5 hours before the show.

Me: Dom! Good luck with Micro Cuts tonight ;)

Dom: Haven't played it for a while so will be fun to thrash it out..

:mad:

ATTENTION ALL. Last night (unbeknownst to me until now) Dom replied to one of of my tweets and essentially confirmed Micro Cuts for LA Rising about 5 hours before the show.

Yep, I read that :LOL:

Wow. Why would he say that? I mean, he could have just ignored the tweet.

That was you?

Shame it didn't happen.

I think they were intending to play it but dropped it at the last minute. Maybe because they weren't completely happy with it and nerves got in the way. It did sound a bit slow from what we heard on the soundcheck.

You're captain obvious tonight, aren't you? :p

I think they were intending to play it but dropped it at the last minute. Maybe because they weren't completely happy with it and nerves got in the way. It did sound a bit slow from what we heard on the soundcheck.

Maybe if they would actually play rare songs in front of an audience, they would get better at them.

How do you go from last minute to 5 hours?

well considering how long ago this gig was announced, 5 hours from the first song is pretty last minute.

@Lyra: yes, 'twas me. I didn't see it until about an hour ago. First Muse tweet :happy:

Alternatively Dom just read the tweet wrong and was thinking of Leeds/Reading.

I'd say the most likely option is that he's an evil bastard who posted it with the intention of getting everyone's hopes up just to crush them with the sound of a keytar.

well considering how long ago this gig was announced, 5 hours from the first song is pretty last minute.

@Lyra: yes, 'twas me. I didn't see it until about an hour ago. First Muse tweet :happy:

You know, last MINUTE kinda implies last minute. No?

And I still don't get what the hell you are on about, are you saying that impossible for a last minute change to actually be last minute? Why can't a "last minute" thing be less than 5 hours before the gig?

You know, last MINUTE kinda implies last minute. No?

And I still don't get what the hell you are on about, are you saying that impossible for a last minute change to actually be last minute? Why can't a "last minute" thing be less than 5 hours before the gig?

good lord man, you're angry about my precision of language? Maybe it WAS less than 5 hours from the gig. Happy you made your miniscule and unimportant point?

Archived