You know, last MINUTE kinda implies last minute. No?

And I still don't get what the hell you are on about, are you saying that impossible for a last minute change to actually be last minute? Why can't a "last minute" thing be less than 5 hours before the gig?

Arguing for the sake of arguing. AGAIN.

good lord man, you're angry about my precision of language? Maybe it WAS less than 5 hours from the gig. Happy you made your miniscule and unimportant point?

Angry? Huh?

I mean that really makes me think that they were planning to play it! Something last minute must have happened...

You mean like Matt writing the setlist?

I doubt that Matt writes the setlist 5 hours before the gig.

How are you not getting this? :LOL: I simply said that the reason why it wasn't played was that Matt didn't include it in the setlist. Then you for some reason made the assumption that it couldn't be that since last minute is somehow 5 hours before a gig?

How are you not getting this? :LOL: I simply said that the reason why it wasn't played was that Matt didn't include it in the setlist. Then you for some reason made the assumption that it couldn't be that since last minute is somehow 5 hours before a gig?

you must have really missed arguing if you're making such a fuss about something as small as this ;) Whatever. I think they were planning to play it but they chickened out. when they decided to omit it from the set is up for discussion (apparently)

Angry? Huh?

This board isn't the same without you.

you must have really missed arguing if you're making such a fuss about something as small as this ;) Whatever. I think they were planning to play it but they chickened out. when they decided to omit it from the set is up for discussion (apparently)

Actually, you are the one who seems pretty upset about the whole thing.

Are you sure that you're okay?

woo we're back to pointless arguing then, i can't see your return lasting long sippe

I was simply clearing out a misunderstanding, and I have no idea why people make such a big deal out of it. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, I wasn't trying to create beef, I was just explaining what bruce had clearly misunderstood.

Is this gonna get me another warning?

I was simply clearing out a misunderstanding, and I have no idea why people make such a big deal out of it. I wasn't trying to be a smartass, I wasn't trying to create beef, I was just explaining what bruce had clearly misunderstood.

Not gonna let you get banned again. The last time was stupid enough.

I don't appreciate passive aggression like that :phu:

I mean that really makes me think that they were planning to play it! Something last minute must have happened...

You mean like Matt writing the setlist?

I'm guessing Bruce meant that maybe Matt decided his voice wasn't quite up to par, or for whatever reason he (or Dom or Chris) just wasn't comfortable performing it.

I don't appreciate passive aggression like that :phu:

Then you should take a look in the mirror, because your posts were no better :awesome:

But you don't have a reputation that makes everyone assume that you're always trying to tell people to fuck off in 100 different ways, I guess that's why no one noticed.

I'm guessing Bruce meant that maybe Matt decided his voice wasn't quite up to par, or for whatever reason he (or Dom or Chris) just wasn't comfortable performing it.

But where did the 5 hours come from? Was that when the rehearsal was?

Archived