Guest Roo

Oh, if we're talking international versions too, then the American Stockholm Syndrome is worst by far. I think it's hideous and pointless. Why do a different version? Could they not realise that the British version IS the song in pictures? And US Hysteria is quite boring too. And does anyone know why they used different sequences of the same video for TIRO? That always annoyed me.

+1

Oh, if we're talking international versions too, then the American Stockholm Syndrome is worst by far. I think it's hideous and pointless. And it also cuts some of the song. Why do a different version? Could they not realise that the British version IS the song in pictures? And US Hysteria is quite boring too. And does anyone know why they used different sequences of the same video for TIRO in US/UK? That always annoyed me.

Oh I love US Hysteria nicely cut performance its nice much prefer it to the highly confusing UK one.

And do you mean the US cut of the UK version or the actual US version?

Because the US cut of the UK version is so much better they have the better camera shots and the lighting appears sharper! The actual US version is so crap they use clips from Hullaballoo! I don't get that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived