Guest Roo

best- time is running out. it just rocks, i love it beyon love :rolleyes: . worst- sing for absolution. what the hell is up with this video??? why? why? why would they do that? why? why make such an awfull video? why?? :eek:

hahahhahahahah

the sing for absoloution video is really terrible, but good for a laugh.

i laughed all the way through it :LOL:

surely they didnt agree to it? why would they seriously wear those things they have on their heads? hahahah i might go download it for the crack of it

hahahhahahahah

the sing for absoloution video is really terrible, but good for a laugh.

i laughed all the way through it :LOL:

surely they didnt agree to it? why would they seriously wear those things they have on their heads? hahahah i might go download it for the crack of it

They wouldn't release the video if they didn't agree with it would they? They're not actually wearing them on their heads.

Guest Mort

Best: Sing for Absolution, New Born

Worst: Dead Star

The origional Uno clip is awsome. Theres nothing like seeing Dom and Chris walk in circles and move up and down.

best> all of them!! and Showbiz NPA :p

worst> on one!!! haha :LOL: maybe it's stockholm syndrome and hysteria, cos they don't appear in the vidio (in SS we can't see them very well....)

I can't see the 1st version of Uno, i wanna watch it!!!! :'(

It's hard to choose favourite video, but I guess Plug in baby or Bliss, nah, Bliss definatly. The worst? uuuuuuuhhhhhh Blue and All rise, God I hate that group. Sorry did you mean worst muse vid ;) Probably..........Feeling good, purely because it's the only one I haven't seen because my computer won't play it, or unintended, but my friend showed me that and the wavy people are groovy.

Archived