Guest Roo

Best:

Supermassive Black Hole for its weirdness

Starlight for its simplicity and the way it's edited between night and day fits the track perfectly

Feeling Good, the video just looks good but i think the distorted faces ruin it a bit

Worst:

Bliss, i just think its a bit cheesy

Muscle Museum, silly crying people

Hysteria UK version, Muse aren't even in the video?!

Best: Dead Star

Worst: Knights of Cydonia. Cringe everytime

With you on that one! Was hoping to introduce a mate to the wonder of Muse the other day while going thru the music channels on the telly and KoC came on. By far the most embarrassing video; geektastic and genrally cringe worthy.

Now give me Supermassive Black Hole any day of the week, no actually, EVERY day of the week, several times a day in fact. The lads look awesomely beautiful in it and the whole weirdness is fascinating. Wish I'd come up with that idea.

With you on that one! Was hoping to introduce a mate to the wonder of Muse the other day while going thru the music channels on the telly and KoC came on. By far the most embarrassing video; geektastic and genrally cringe worthy.

I have hated it the very second I saw it and since then I must have sat through it three times? It really is painful to watch I don't get why people love it so much, it tore the excitement of the song to shreds. Plus I quite like the Muscle Museum video to be honest its a lot more humourous :LOL:

I have hated it the very second I saw it and since then I must have sat through it three times? It really is painful to watch I don't get why people love it so much, it tore the excitement of the song to shreds. Plus I quite like the Muscle Museum video to be honest its a lot more humourous :LOL:

KoC just makes my teeth itch or something. I don't get why people like it either; it's embarrassing!

Muscle Museum; often makes me think; are the people crying for some deep existential thing or does Matt's wailing just drive them to tears...:LOL:

Best- Sunburn. I am utmost dedicated to loving this video. It makes my stomach lurch and squirm. It also makes my heart spew anguish. :D

The second best, though, is Feeling Good. Matt is extremely beautiful in it, and the scheme is also.

ALSO, I LOVE the Supermassive Blockhole video. It has an erotic hint to it without using bombshells pole-dancing and dancing in slow motion while pouring vodka on their 3-inch top. It's really unique. :yesey:

Worst- Sing For Absolution. I get defensive about it when my mom mentions it, but I can't help but realize it's doesn't fit the song at all. Maybe Muse will get some attention from Weird Al Yankovic if he catches whiff of it.

I don't see why the Stockholm Syndrome video is a worst. It's pretty awesome, even if it's somewhat too dramatic. Gotta love 4:09-4:10 though. Chris :LOL:

:o I hadn't seen that version before, must the american one. The other one: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vGmtZ3Td5bQ

Oh yes, I've seen this version before.

It doesn't really make much sense to me.

Neither does the other but...CHRIS.

He did a chicken walk in front of the camera, and I lolzer'd.

I like the "fuck" on Matt's shirt in the other video though.

:yesey:

It's so obscene, it makes me smile inside.

I have hated it the very second I saw it and since then I must have sat through it three times? It really is painful to watch I don't get why people love it so much, it tore the excitement of the song to shreds

:yesey:

i watched it once when it 1st came out but i refuse to watch it again

it takes the epicness away from the song :( so sad....i pretend it doesnt exsist yes yes haha

Oh, if we're talking international versions too, then the American Stockholm Syndrome is worst by far. I think it's hideous and pointless. And it also cuts some of the song. Why do a different version? Could they not realise that the British version IS the song in pictures? And US Hysteria is quite boring too. And does anyone know why they used different sequences of the same video for TIRO in US/UK? That always annoyed me.

Archived