Guest Roo

i think deadstar and feeling good are really underrated. they're not the best but they are still pretty cool and fit the songs quite well.. anyway the best is bliss tho i think in bliss the rolw of dom and chris is pretty pointless they're just standing there and looking funny. It looks as tho they're just there cause they had to put them in the vid..

and the worse has to be the first uno video..what were they thinking?

is the first uno vid the one with the girl going around opening several rooms with different numbers and everything is full of more and more doors and no way out?...and the band playing inside one of the rooms and the girl never gets in?... cause I don't think that one's THAT bad, I like it...and if not, then how is it?

Guest musetress

I would say Stockholm Syndrome/Sing for Absolution

what's your choice?

I also like dead star.

is the first uno vid the one with the girl going around opening several rooms with different numbers and everything is full of more and more doors and no way out?...and the band playing inside one of the rooms and the girl never gets in?... cause I don't think that one's THAT bad, I like it...and if not, then how is it?

noooo... the old one is here (scroll down to the bottom of the page):

http://www.microcuts.net/uk/multimedia/index.html

ugh..

Best - Bliss

Worst - Unintended.

I don't really like that song in general. Not very muse-ish and quite dull compared to other things they have done.

And I can't help thinking that if they had released Fury as a single, the video would have been absololute aceness.

And David Slade? ACE vidoe director. I love all his videos. Didn't he do Aerials for SOAD? I love the colours n stuff that he uses.

Best n°1: Bliss (reason : uncomparable song to any human equivalents ; perfect symbolic meaning, justified awsome aesthetic)

Best n°2: Hypermusic (reason : power shock !!!!!)

Worst n°1 : Sing for Absolution (reason : expensive looking images, no feeling whatsoever)

Worst n°2 : Muscle Museum (reason : way too abstract, I don't care if Bellamy thinks crying people are look beautiful)

Archived