Guest Roo

best- either bliss or dead star. or time is running out. or absolution. or stockholm syndrome. or hysteria......heck, as long as its muse who cares about the video? your just going to be jumping around headbanging the whole time!

worst-..................

best- either bliss or dead star. or time is running out. or absolution. or stockholm syndrome. or hysteria......heck, as long as its muse who cares about the video? your just going to be jumping around headbanging the whole time!

worst-..................

i guess ur right but videos like resistance and undisclosed desires are kinda pointless with the band just playing, might as well watch a live video

btw absolution is an album not a song (sing for absolution perhaps?)

Bliss and TIRO are my favourites and worst i'd have to say anything resistance, it just seems to be them playing, I don't mind uprising though, how can you not like giant teddy bears destroying villages ;'D

I try not to acknowledge the existence of NSC..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bliss, Knights and Sing For Absolution were pretty good. Invincible was alright, sort of. The rest were pretty below average.

Sing For Absolution's video is painful, One of their worst. I can't understand what people keep seeing in it.

Sing For Absolution's video is painful, One of their worst. I can't understand what people keep seeing in it.

I quite like SMBH. Just because its odd.

I really hope they put a bit of acting into the next videos. Performance videos get a bit samey :/

I love invincible - even though it reminds me of its a small world *shudder*

Small world is awesome if you do it right. And by doing it right I mean screaming really loudly, standing up on the boat, and reaching over to pick up pennies. And the running away as soon as you get off before the family behind you gets angry.

Brb, killing myself

I'll join you.

Small world is awesome if you do it right. And by doing it right I mean screaming really loudly, standing up on the boat, and reaching over to pick up pennies. And the running away as soon as you get off before the family behind you gets angry.

I'll join you.

No way would I ever do that. All those dolls really freak me out

Archived