Another gig lacking New Born though folks. Let's not forget that.

I think they played "New Born" enough on this last tour, they don't need to rehearse it. Same as to why "Megalomania" took the place of "Feeling Good".

Now is the time for them to bust out "Space Dementia", "Micro Cuts" and "Hyper Music" (and for people to film it).

No no no no no. Reading and Leeds. They need to save them for that.

While a part of me agrees with you, due to them not playing those songs in ages, they need to rehearse the shit out of them.

Although, that's probably just me wanting those shows to be fucking PERFECT (which I know is impossible), and there's a part of me that wants to hear them at least once before R/L. It would be shit if those shows mark my first AND last times ever getting to hear those songs.

While a part of me agrees with you, due to them not playing those songs in ages, they need to rehearse the shit out of them.

Although, that's probably just me wanting those shows to be fucking PERFECT (which I know is impossible), and there's a part of me that wants to hear them at least once before R/L. It would be shit if those shows mark my first AND last times ever getting to hear those songs.

You're coming over for R/L? Both or just the one?

No, but one unique song obviously makes it a unique setlist.

Did I said that?

What I'm saying is that maybe this is a "standard" setlist for US who have already seen Muse live this tour and probably more than once.

Maybe they realized BH&R is their best album :awesome:. Even though I'm the only one who thinks that
i dont know if it's their best (then again, im not the best to judge that as the album i prefer changes constantly lol) but i definitely think it's very underrated. plus, i learnt to appreciate it more with time :)

It's a good setlist; it's got the kind of variation in it that Muse should be applying to EVERY show.

However, they still seem to fail at constructing a good post-piano section :(.

Exogenesis Pt. 1: Overture

Map Of The Problematique

Citizen Erased

Megalomania

Soldier's Poem

Take A Bow

= very welcome.

It's a good setlist; it's got the kind of variation in it that Muse should be applying to EVERY show.

However, they still seem to fail at constructing a good post-piano section :(.

Exogenesis Pt. 1: Overture

Map Of The Problematique

Citizen Erased

Megalomania

Soldier's Poem

Take A Bow

= very welcome.

That apart from Soldier's Poem, I've never really liked it live

Archived