Couldn't care less.

Neither could I. That song has become more about the lights, and Matt NOT playing the piano part. Just felt it should be noted that a song that's been as much of a staple as SS, KoC, PiB, and TIRO in recent times, has been cut from the set more often than not.

New Born is shit live anyway.

And Muse have enough great songs. They don't need staples. They change swap any staple and I wouldn't really care.

But as long as the substitute will be Guiding Light or Soldiers Poem, no thank you.

...are you people actually bitching about this set list?

I'm not bitching about the setlist, I'm just saying UD's Awful. not actually looked at the setlist yet

Also, $0.02, If they're going to play Megalomania, surely its best position would be either closing the set or closing the encore.

...are you people actually bitching about this set list?

What else is new? :LOL:

Especially after Megalomania :LOL:

They can't give us too much awesome; we'd explode!

New Born gives me more of a thrill watching old Youtube videos than it did both times live. Something's wrong with that…I don't like it on the album either. So unless Matt starts playing the piano part again I don't really care if it goes, either.

But other than what I've already said, I thought this was a great set overall. :)

What else is new? :LOL:

They can't give us too much awesome; we'd explode!

New Born gives me more of a thrill watching old Youtube videos than it did both times live. Something's wrong with that…I don't like it on the album either. So unless Matt starts playing the piano part again I don't really care if it goes, either.

But other than what I've already said, I thought this was a great set overall. :)

I thought new born was brilliant at Teignmouth - But that's when he still played the piano intro

Whiners.

Tbh, I'm not sure if it's whining. I see it more as "there's always something to be improved upon", that's my view anyway. I want to see the strive to improve on themselves , even if what they're doing is very, very good.

I thought new born was brilliant at Teignmouth - But that's when he still played the piano intro

Exactly, it doesn't work when he doesn't play the intro!

ANYWAY CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MEGALOMANIA *twirling*

Archived