Just a small note from me.

The gig last night was absolutely amazing. Sound was top-notch, the lightning was stunning (Can you say LASERS!?) and I'm sorry, but Matt's vocals were in perfect condition.

I wanted to type more and gush about what an amazing crowd there was, how everyone enjoyed evey single fucking minute of it, that I've never jumped so much in my life and that there was not a single bad thing to say about the entire gig, but I am afraid that I'd sound too much like an actual fan to most of the people on this forum.

I've been frowning at a lot of the replies over these last pages. If there's so much to complain about a band you are supposedly a fan of, why even bother? You kids make me cringe sometimes.

Anyway, I have a beautiful experience to add to my list and am going to enjoy going back to this last evening in my mind for a long time to come!

Also, Tom Kirk is a dream. He was such a sweetheart to chat to and I have some great pictures of meeting him. :) And then, last but not least; meeting Maksa_Planka! <3 <3 <3 Girl you are adorable! Had so much fun fan-girling over the gig with you afterwards! Wooohoooo! And thank you for the beautiful Russian scarf! (Sorry, I forgot the name for it :D)

Going to enjoy my holiday in SPb now and wishing loads of fun and luck to the people going to Moscow and Kiev!

Lataz :) <3

I love how they performed Megalomania nearly exactly the same as they did at RAH three years ago though. :LOL:

Without wanting to sound like a complete ass-hat, it was quite a different rendition to the RAH one, vocally in particular. Matt absolutely cut loose at RAH, I was there, it was insane :D.

Matt seems to be different on this day. I just watch Stockholm Syndrome. He actually sang different lyrics and also didnt play the guitar solo properly. I think there is something wrong with him. Its true that his singing is not as expected as its quite sloppy.

Well there's much things going on in your body when you're pregnant :/

Just a small note from me.

The gig last night was absolutely amazing. Sound was top-notch, the lightning was stunning (Can you say LASERS!?) and I'm sorry, but Matt's vocals were in perfect condition.

I wanted to type more and gush about what an amazing crowd there was, how everyone enjoyed evey single fucking minute of it, that I've never jumped so much in my life and that there was not a single bad thing to say about the entire gig, but I am afraid that I'd sound too much like an actual fan to most of the people on this forum.

I've been frowning at a lot of the replies over these last pages. If there's so much to complain about a band you are supposedly a fan of, why even bother? You kids make me cringe sometimes.

Anyway, I have a beautiful experience to add to my list and am going to enjoy going back to this last evening in my mind for a long time to come!

Also, Tom Kirk is a dream. He was such a sweetheart to chat to and I have some great pictures of meeting him. :) And then, last but not least; meeting Maksa_Planka! <3 <3 <3 Girl you are adorable! Had so much fun fan-girling over the gig with you afterwards! Wooohoooo! And thank you for the beautiful Russian scarf! (Sorry, I forgot the name for it :D)

Going to enjoy my holiday in SPb now and wishing loads of fun and luck to the people going to Moscow and Kiev!

Lataz :) <3

Sounds great! :D Glad you had a good time. :)

Archived