"Outrageous" comedian Frankie Boyle made a joke about Muse dying of Aids on Monday night's Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

The Daily Mirror reported:

He let rip about rocker Axl Rose having "type 4 career cancer" and made a jibe about the band Muse contracting Aids.

He said: "Muse had their equipment wrecked by a hurricane, coincidentally minutes before the Hurricane Festival in Germany. We can only wish them all the best at next year's World Aids Day gig. They have filled more stadiums than Hurricane Katrina, but we'd all rather see them dead. "

http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?a=m4:22826899&lc=11237225&ls=11237402&lo=la/

He's supposed to be a comedian and it isn't even funny :rolleyes:

I don't know who this comedian is, but where is the punchline? I get the joke about Axl Rose, even thought it was pretty lame. But I am missing the humor in wishing death on anyone.

Hes just some scottish cretin who swears and people find it funny. At risk of sounding like a snob, I pity those who find him funny.

Frankie Boyle was in the petrol station up the road from the Shepherd's bush venue just after the supermassive free gig there. I went 'galloping' in having heard Knights live for the first time and was full of it. He was a bit startled :LOL:

i don't take offence at anything he says as it's all done for the shock value . sometimes he's hilarious and other times not.

The question for Muse was: Why did they cancel a press interview in 2006?

The answer was that Matt thought an Astroid was going to hit Earth. Never heard that myself.

The things you can get away with when people think you're insane.

Apparently, he said something really offensive about Katie Price's disabled child a week or two ago and since then the press have been picking up on everything controversial he's said.

Not sure if they really don't like him or if they're doing him a favour with all the extra publicity. I didn't pay much attention to his jokes on Buzzcocks as they take the p*ss out of everyone on there, no matter how lame the joke is.

"Outrageous" comedian Frankie Boyle made a joke about Muse dying of Aids on Monday night's Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

The Daily Mirror reported:

He let rip about rocker Axl Rose having "type 4 career cancer" and made a jibe about the band Muse contracting Aids.

He said: "Muse had their equipment wrecked by a hurricane, coincidentally minutes before the Hurricane Festival in Germany. We can only wish them all the best at next year's World Aids Day gig. They have filled more stadiums than Hurricane Katrina, but we'd all rather see them dead. "

He's supposed to be a comedian and it isn't even funny :rolleyes:

5468076_Chris_No.gif

Archived