But really, like deadstar said, it's not half as bad as it sounded or as other stuff he's done...

It should be a throwaway joke but as it's Frankie Boyle the papers are all digging deeper into things for a story. It was a harsh joke, people say harsh jokes all the time, end of

I haven't seen it yet, I'm on my phone and it won't play yt vids.

I have no doubt that The Mirror made it sound worse than it was.

I only posted it here because it's about Muse, not because I'm particularly shocked or outraged. I know what to expect from Frankie Boyle by now.

I actually don't care that it's Muse, it would've been offensive no matter who was the target. The thing that makes this offensive is the use of AIDS as a cheap laugh.

Frankie Boyle used to be funny. Now he's a complete douchebag.

I haven't seen it yet, I'm on my phone and it won't play yt vids.

I have no doubt that The Mirror made it sound worse than it was.

I only posted it here because it's about Muse, not because I'm particularly shocked or outraged. I know what to expect from Frankie Boyle by now.

Ah fair enough, it's just typical Frankie Boyle and he will probably get in trouble for it anyway

This exactly :yesey:

Don't get me wrong, I like edgy comedy that tests limits but I think the problem with him is that he seems to think that saying the most unpleasant and offensive thing you can think of counts as edgy and that has been my problem of late. Hey may as well be saying "cancer...lol!" into the mic for all I care. That's another point, his joke about cancer sufferers recently was uncalled for also.

Just my personal view of course. I don't get why people still find him funny but that's the beauty of life. Not everyone likes the same stuff.

Oh yes sorry, I'd forgotten that Frankie actually hopes they get aids and die :rolleyes:

he didn't actually SAY it either. he said "we can only wish them all the best at next year's World Aids Day Gig"

:rolleyes:

I was watching clips of him, Colbert and Bill O'Reilly last night on YT :LOL:

O'Reilly is such a massive tool it's unreal

he is. jon stewart makes his existence easier to take.

:eek:

does that mean jon stewart is like lube? :stunned:

But really, like deadstar said, it's not half as bad as it sounded or as other stuff he's done...

It should be a throwaway joke but as it's Frankie Boyle the papers are all digging deeper into things for a story. It was a harsh joke, people say harsh jokes all the time, end of

I normally like Frankie Boyle tbh but I found that a bit too far.

It might be more to do with my taste in what I like though, considering I found the thing the Daily Mail moaned about (Jordan and Andre and the baby) funny as I hate both Jordan and Peter Andre.

So maybe its that, maybe its that... though to be also fair its the kind of thing you expect from Frankie Boyle.

Let's just blame barrowman and be done with it/

:LOL::LOL:

Nah he said that before, the 'best live band in the world but we'd rather see them dead'

oeh-aah omg omg

I don't see why there is such a problem. if you don't find it funny just ignore it :LOL:

yeah but he didn't say he wanted them to die of aids. he also said they were rubbish (argueably true) and that getting a degree from the university of plymouth was like being offered a cake by someone with eczema (:LOL::wtf::LOL: )

i dunno..makes me giggle. people say far worse offensive things all the time and MEAN THEM. :p

Archived