Finally got round to watching this now my internet is working properly again, and to be honest I don't see what all the fuss is about. What he said about Muse doesn't bother me in the slightest. I didn't find it funny, but I'm not upset about it either, and I do think that people are overreacting.

I'm sure many of you have already pointed this out, but when Frankie was on Mock the Week he was actually a half decent comedian. It's only since he left the show that his 'jokes' have gone downhill to the point where everything he says if purely for the shock value. The thing is, what he says ISN'T particularly shocking, there are far worse comedians out there in that respect, but he seems to have lost the ability to write any material that isn't soley intended to appear outrageous.

On a side note, the hedgehog comment did make me laugh. :LOL:

now that is one of the few decent replies in this thread that seems to take a fair opinion on everything without spaffing over how great muse are and how crap Frankie is

:mad:

stupid man.

and that is not

Frankie's always been twat, but he WAS funny back in the day.

Watching Tramadol Nights has made me realise that at some point he lost it completely. And I only just read about that Downs story there - I know it's from the Daily Fail, but making fun of something that people simply can't choose is disgusting. Speaking as someone who knows few disabled people apart from an adopted cousin has downs, I should honestly say that to belittle them when they have a handicap is wrong on every level.

I say we get everyone on the forums to send him hate mail, then he'll see how many people want Muse dead :p

YES! And after that we can go after every other person who has said anything bad about them. We'll mark their doors with red crosses.

Archived