I liked Frankie Boyle when I first saw him on Mock the Week but my enthusiasm has waned over time. I don't find him particularly offensive to be honest but his jokes seem to all fall into the categories of either saying something ridiculous for attention or just trying hard to remind you he's Scottish.

The second one is annoying because not much good stuff entertainment-wise comes from here so everyone fawns over anything that comes from here like it's the second coming whether it's good, mediocre or shit. This is why I will never enjoy Biffy Clyro. :LOL:

I pity those who find him funny.

Thankyou for your pity.

Much like Frankie Boyle, I don't give a fuck. Does anyone really think he cares what people think of him, or that he's somehow going to change?

I thought you were supposed to ignore bullies until they went away? Clearly he's just another attention seeker who really wants everyone to like him :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thankyou for your pity.

Much like Frankie Boyle, I don't give a fuck. Does anyone really think he cares what people think of him, or that he's somehow going to change?

I thought you were supposed to ignore bullies until they went away? Clearly he's just another attention seeker who really wants everyone to like him :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Exactly.

Ok, reading the first comment and seeing it like that I thought Frankie was just being shit and being controversial for the sake of being controversial...but seeing the video I didn't think it was that bad :LOL: he's just making a quick joke about how they're the best live band in the world, but we'd rather see them dead. It's nothing much really, it looks bad written down, but he splurts out much worse shit than that

No' date=' but their fans might :rolleyes:[/quote']

But really, like deadstar said, it's not half as bad as it sounded or as other stuff he's done...

It should be a throwaway joke but as it's Frankie Boyle the papers are all digging deeper into things for a story. It was a harsh joke, people say harsh jokes all the time, end of

But really, like deadstar said, it's not half as bad as it sounded or as other stuff he's done...

It should be a throwaway joke but as it's Frankie Boyle the papers are all digging deeper into things for a story. It was a harsh joke, people say harsh jokes all the time, end of

Hoping a group of people get AIDS and die isn't a joke, it's the sort of thing you might hear behind closed doors at a BNP meeting.

Archived