ebow > fernandes sustainer

btw. did they buy you a plank so you could build a certain something?.... haha

ebow is like the lazymans answer to sigur ros! it's fucking insane. i'll post pics/sound samples 2moro mornings.

In other related news, no they did not. I'm ringing about my guitar body tonight, however, due to a sudden influx of monies (happy 21st to me! weuttt) i'm going shopping next weekend for wood, tools, etc, and i'll start work on a contoured londax after the current uni projects (approx 2 weeks??). To be honest, with that contoured londaxe, i'm inclined to make a complete guitar, and sell that, instead of just the body (unless i get a good offer). Partially for practice, partially in case i decide to keep it :D

Guest Fluffy the Conqueror

2 Presonus Eurekas and a matching D/A converter... got them used for dirt cheap :)

Carvin AC120S power conditioner... it's cool cause it turns the outlets on one by one at selected time intervals so your stuff doesn't just pop on all at once. Also cool cause you can turn on and off individual outlets independent of each other.

Shure PSM200. I didn't really want that model, but I got it for so incredibly cheap that I couldn't pass it up. Came with M-Audio IE-30 IEMs too, which are worth more than I paid for the PSM200 and the headphones combined :D :D :D

I built some spiffy monitor stands and rack boxes at work too... saved me hundreds of dollars.

:)

thats me got cubase :D and a power supply for my FM4.

now left to get on the shopping list:

• another firebox
  • antares autotune (either a rackmount one someone i know is selling, or the plugin version)
  • boss sl-20
  • a small mixer of some kind for home use
  • an AB Fx loop switch pedal thing (mines gone now :( need replacement. if anyone knows of a stereo one, tell me? :D)
  • some pickups - single lace sensor red, blue, and dually red-red
  • loads of fucking cables
  • diago tourman pedalboard (the one i just got isnt big enough :()
  • a 10u rack case and necc mounting frames for access virus, a shelf etc
  • a rackmount power amp
  • a cab of some kind (a friend is selling his, a marshall 412 for £200, so probably get that!)

Guest Fluffy the Conqueror
thats me got cubase :D and a power supply for my FM4.

now left to get on the shopping list:

• another firebox
  • antares autotune (either a rackmount one someone i know is selling, or the plugin version)
  • boss sl-20
  • a small mixer of some kind for home use
  • an AB Fx loop switch pedal thing (mines gone now :( need replacement. if anyone knows of a stereo one, tell me? :D)
  • some pickups - single lace sensor red, blue, and dually red-red
  • loads of fucking cables
  • diago tourman pedalboard (the one i just got isnt big enough :()
  • a 10u rack case and necc mounting frames for access virus, a shelf etc
  • a rackmount power amp
  • a cab of some kind (a friend is selling his, a marshall 412 for £200, so probably get that!)

Have you checked out Celemony Melodyne plugin as an alternative to Autotune? It's got some pretty awesome features at a lower price... might be worth checking out. Though I think the antares rackmount can do real time pitch correction which is pretty cool.

Or you could just learn to sing :rolleyes::p j/k... :LOL:

Have you checked out Celemony Melodyne plugin as an alternative to Autotune? It's got some pretty awesome features at a lower price... might be worth checking out. Though I think the antares rackmount can do real time pitch correction which is pretty cool.

Or you could just learn to sing :rolleyes::p j/k... :LOL:

haha. http://www.myspace.com/leavinglasvegasonline - my singer could perfectly sing :p its more for use as an effect, and i guess pitch correction in a traditional sense to an extent.

i know the rackomount one can do real-time, but so can the plugin if you know what you're doing :) i got the oberheim OB-tune (and indeed, a trial of antares autotune) plugin to work in realtime on windows, but now i've switched to mac, i'll have to actually buy antares - melodyne can't do realtime, which is basically all i want from it.

heres some proof, if you need it ! that was done using cubase SX3 and a line 6 toneport UX1, later using a presonus firebox - ie here
that was antares autotune 4 plugin VST in cubase in both instances

YAY MY TELE CAME!

This thing is fucking beautiful. And it plays amazingly too. As good, if not better than my friend's Fender 72' Deluxe. I don't give a shit if this is a Squier. It's freaking awesome :D

Edit: Here's a crappy Photobooth pic until I get my hand on the camera (Sticker and all! - will certainly be removing that ASAP lol)

photo253pp4.jpg

Archived