USA trades are win! I think I could make some money buying basses of basschat and selling them on. However I don't think they'd appreciate me for it :$

At the moment the US buying and selling idea has gone out of the window. It just costs to much to import stuff over right now, with the additional customs charges I've had. Besides the dollar isn't that far behind the pound at the moment. It's still at a lesser value but just not one that's worth importing unless you're getting a really good bargain.

Haha almost as bad as me!

Roland SRE555

1U Rack tray

Mesa Stiletto Deuce II

Tube Works Tube Driver

Samson PB10 Power Conditioner

Gator 12U Rack case

Roland RT1-L tape loops

Gibson DC lite (for resale)

and a partridge in a pear tree.

BTW, w0t you pay for the DC if you don't mind me asking?

not sure what they're worth over there, but i'm guessing this is a bit overpriced...I got mine for $900 odd.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-DC-Pro-Custom-double-cut-1999_W0QQitemZ350088556727QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350088556727&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

BTW, w0t you pay for the DC if you don't mind me asking?

not sure what they're worth over there, but i'm guessing this is a bit overpriced...I got mine for $900 odd.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-DC-Pro-Custom-double-cut-1999_W0QQitemZ350088556727QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350088556727&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I paid £320 for mine. Still isn't here yet though. And that DC pro is a joke you can get them new for less then £200 more then the asking price there.

I paid £320 for mine. Still isn't here yet though. And that DC pro is a joke you can get them new for less then £200 more then the asking price there.

Not bad at all - where did you buy yours? ebay?

That is a DC lite as well - you can tell by the thin body, mini trap inlays, brass truss rod cover, non flamed top, etc. That means it's worth even less!

[/g33k]

Not bad at all - where did you buy yours? ebay?

That is a DC lite as well - you can tell by the thin body, mini trap inlays, brass truss rod cover, non flamed top, etc. That means it's worth even less!

[/g33k]

Guy in the states had one he wanted to get rid of cheap which was pretty cheap. That's £320 with shipping btw. :eek: Nah that is a Pro. The Pro series I've tried have all been just better quality versions of the lites. The new Pro series though have a choice of flamed/quilt tops and they're a lot more.

Guy in the states had one he wanted to get rid of cheap which was pretty cheap. That's £320 with shipping btw. :eek: Nah that is a Pro. The Pro series I've tried have all been just better quality versions of the lites. The new Pro series though have a choice of flamed/quilt tops and they're a lot more.

That's a great price :eek:

I'm fairly sure it's a lite though, didn't know they made pro's in '99. ah well. how did you like the pros?

there were two different versions of the pros apparently

http://www.gibson.com/Files//USA/2006products/LPDCTACH1_p.jpg

and the mid 90's one.

That's a great price :eek:

I'm fairly sure it's a lite though, didn't know they made pro's in '99. ah well. how did you like the pros?

there were two different versions of the pros apparently

http://www.gibson.com/Files//USA/2006products/LPDCTACH1_p.jpg

and the mid 90's one.

Haha I didn't notice the year on that ebay listing! Yeah it is a lite.

/n00b day :$

The pros's I've tried weren't to bad but I prefer the standards to them. Something a bit more weighty about them.

Haha I didn't notice the year on that ebay listing! Yeah it is a lite.

/n00b day :$

The pros's I've tried weren't to bad but I prefer the standards to them. Something a bit more weighty about them.

Yeah, weighty guitars are great..not sure why though!

any idea how long until you get the DC?

Archived