Didn't you just buy a fucking Marshall vintage modern?

yeh traded it for the Mesa. I didnt like it all that much once i started using it more. The single channel and only the dynamic range to alter the gain levels was very awkward,considering there was only one of each controll, which meant it was pretty inpractical for live use. Also the mid boost wasnt footswitchable and there was no line out which meant i couldnt use it for easy quick recording, rather than micing up. Yeh, because of the single eq's etc. it made it pretty awkward to use, and i dont need something that big. the mesa its louder fully cranked anyway :)

yeh traded it for the Mesa. I didnt like it all that much once i started using it more. The single channel and only the dynamic range to alter the gain levels was very awkward,considering there was only one of each controll, which meant it was pretty inpractical for live use. Also the mid boost wasnt footswitchable and there was no line out which meant i couldnt use it for easy quick recording, rather than micing up. Yeh, because of the single eq's etc. it made it pretty awkward to use, and i dont need something that big. the mesa its louder fully cranked anyway :)

Haha I told you Marshall vintage moderns are ass! Mesa all the way. :happy:

Archived