• 2 weeks later...
SO THAT'S what you were talking to Elliott Man about.

How is it? Does it satisfy you as much as the tonemeister?

I also got to play his 357 :awesome: That's going to be one sweet guitar.

It comes to my mailbox on Thursday, so I will let you know how satisfactory it is. Andy says he's recently redesigned his Tele pickups to have enough power to keep up with the Tonemeister in a live setting so it should be extra good :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I also got to play his 357 :awesome: That's going to be one sweet guitar.

It comes to my mailbox on Thursday, so I will let you know how satisfactory it is. Andy says he's recently redesigned his Tele pickups to have enough power to keep up with the Tonemeister in a live setting so it should be extra good :thumbsup:

Wait how the fuck did I miss this

Must have been all the kemper hype.

Did you ever get that guitar? And also, what do you think about this... it's built by the guy who built the survival amps... not sure how different it is though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-PGXu1qp_Y

PT-Pro w/ hardcase

Boss DS-1

Little Big Muff

MXR Phase 90

Polytune 2

Next I'd like to get a Carbon Copy, Ibanez Tube Screamer, POG and a Memory Man. And if I have enough room I might get a 4-way channel selector for my amp.

20150318_112712_zpsk4fjmzxq.jpg

PedalsTrains are great, I recommend the Voodoo Lab Power Supplies, not cheap but they have isolated outputs so very little hum, used to get loads of hum from the pedals when I used to daisy chain them but not any more

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/pedals_power_detail.asp?stock=05040813294718&gclid=COG5ubiOssQCFYnKtAodZz4APw

You can also get brackets so it fits in neatly under the Pedaltrain boards

10888848_10152567106497091_9156001327540135190_n_zpslxxz2dc3.jpg

10888505_10152567106567091_8613357652124440454_n_zpsrbtjc8es.jpg

:)

Not just me then! :LOL:

They're just insane. I saw on one of the comments of Ed O'Briens pedalboard someone had roughly worked out the cost of all the pedals, pedalboard and electronics and it worked out close to £10,000 or something. Absolutely mental

Wait how the fuck did I miss this

Must have been all the kemper hype.

Did you ever get that guitar? And also, what do you think about this... it's built by the guy who built the survival amps... not sure how different it is though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-PGXu1qp_Y

Yeah, I've had my interests piqued by those amps, but I'm afraid to ask how much they'll cost.

Also, yes I got that guitar, and it's wonderful. Also, while I'm in here, I bought something pretty exciting recently... :ninja:

It's a very special overdrive pedal that starts with a "K" :facepalm:

Archived